Vario Freezer 400 Series
The freezer features a large interior with all the conveniences of modern long-term food storage. With electronic temperature regulation from -7°F to -9°F and an integrated ice maker holding approximately 8.8 lbs. of ice cubes. The freezer compartment features state-of-the-art Gaggenau technology. And the no-frost technology eliminates the cumbersome need for manual defrosting.
The Difference is Gaggenau
Gaggenau is the world's preeminent brand of restaurant-grade cooking technology for the modern home. Specializing in high-performance built-in kitchen appliances, its sleek portfolio includes ovens, modular gas, electric and induction cooktops, ventilation, refrigerators, dishwashers, specialty appliances such as steamers, grills and deep fryers, and the Asian-influenced Teppan Yaki.
Gaggenau stands for exceptional convenience and intuitive operation, just as in professional kitchens. Products contain high-quality, rugged surface finishes, easy to navigate panels and the most durable of materials, including shot-blasted aluminum surfaces that do not show fingerprints and sturdy control knobs that are a pleasure to use.
Professionals know what they want. They desire clear designs and instinctive controls. The professional kitchen exemplifies the belief that form follows function, and this is the model that Gaggenau has developed its design from. Gaggenau kitchens are not only beautiful, but also intelligent and inspiring. The quality of built-in kitchen appliances begins with the design. Gaggenau builds beautiful ovens, elegant dishwashers, ventilators, cooktops and refrigerators that far exceed expectations. With Gaggenau, form truly follows function.
Gaggenau creates small revolutions in design and technology. Explore their full range of home appliances, and discover how their innovative products combine to help you create the ultimate cooking experience.
This freezer uses 517 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $57.34.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Capacity and Consumption Data
1.416 kWh/24 Hr.
Electronic Precision Temperature Control:
Digital Temperature Display:
Dynamic Cool Air Distribution:
Multi-Flow Air System:
Automatic with Defrost Water Evaporation
Energy-Saving Vacation Mode:
Open-Door and Malfunction Warning System:
Manually Adjustable Shelves:
Fully Extendable Drawers:
2 with Transparent Front
Bright Interior Lighting:
Yes with LED Sidewall Pillars
Height-Adjustable Door Bins:
Yes with Fixed Water Connection
Ice Cube Production:
Approximately 3.9 Lbs./24 Hr.
Removable Ice Storage Bin:
Ice Storage Bin Capacity:
Approximately 8.8 Lbs.
78 3/4" with Plug
118" with 3/4" Connection
Dimensions and Weights
- Fully integrated appliance.
- Stainless steel interior.
- Integrated automatic ice maker with fixed water connection.
- Solid aluminum door bins.
- Electronic precision temperature control with digital temperature display.
- Dynamic cool air distribution with Multi-Flow Air System.
- Automatic defrosting with defrost water evaporation.
- Energy-saving vacation mode.
- Open-door and malfunction warning system.
- No-frost technology with fast freezing.
- Temperature adjustable from 7°F to -9°F (-14°C to -25°C).
- 4 solid metal shelves, three of which are manually adjustable.
- 2 fully extendable drawers with transparent front, one of which is large, one is regular.
- Bright interior lighting with LED sidewall pillars.
- 4 height-adjustable door bins, one of which is a gallon door bin.
- 1 door bin with transparent front flap.
- Integrated, with fixed water connection.
- Ice maker can be switched off independently.
- Ice cube production approximately 3.9 lb. (1.8 kg)/24 hour.
- Removable ice storage bin with approximately 8.8 lb. (4 kg) capacity.
- Energy consumption 1.416 kWh/24 hour.
- Connecting cable 78-3/4" with plug.
- Supply hose 118" with 3/4" connection.