24" Outdoor Refrigerated Drawer
With this two drawer cooling system from DCS you'll be able to entertain in comfort and style. Featuring an adjustable temperature controls, door ajar alarm, and interior lighting, this outdoor refrigerator is without equal.Two drawers keep your dishes separate so you don't have to worry about messy spills. This refrigerator is perfect for chilled appetizers or cool beverages and is sure to make a splash.
DCS appliances have a long and proud history of making top quality, commercial grade kitchen appliances for professional chefs and more recently for the home chef as well. The result is brilliantly engineered indoor and outdoor appliances that deliver elegance, durability, performance and a high degree of functionality - just the ingredients that today's chef demands! Not only are DCS appliances the real deal, they also make a bold statement in your outdoor kitchen. The polished stainless steel welds provide a seamless finish and the hand crafted design creates an air of quiet strength and confidence, backed up by precise controls that keep you in charge of every aspect - from food storage and preparation, right through to clean-up. DCS appliances: proof that you don't need to be a chef in order to cook like one. Available at AJ Madison.
304 Grade Stainless Steel
24" Outdoor Refrigerated Drawers
Adjustable Temperature Control
- The temperature control is fully adjustable from 33 to 47 degrees F. The range allows flexibility of temperature preferences and provides the ideal storing and serving temperatures.
- The upper and lower interior lights make it easy to view your food and beverages. The light will always come on when either drawer is opened in normal mode.
- These refrigerated drawers have been fitted with a "Fault" refrigeration monitor system. This will let you know if your drawers are not functioning properly for optimum food and beverage storage.
Door Ajar Alarm
- If the door has been left open for over five minutes, an alarm will sound and the LED will flash green. To shut off the alarm, simply close the door.
High and Low Temperature
- If your unit reaches temperatures outside normal operating temperatures for your set point for approximately one hour, an alarm will sound and the LED will flash red.