BlueStar 30" RCS Series
With over 130 years of experience making cooking equipment, and as the leading manufacturer of high-performance commercial-style ranges for the home, it is no surprise that BlueStar makes the finest residential ranges available.
The unparalleled accuracy of gas surface cooking and the versatility found in the baking and roasting qualities of their convection oven make this an unsurpassed addition to every cook's favorite room in the house.
Heavy-duty construction combined with innovative features produce an appliance of uncompromising durability, functionality, and beauty that will be the focal point of your kitchen for years to come!
Experience The Incomparable Power Of BlueStar
Handcrafted in Reading, Pennsylvania, BlueStar cooking products are designed for discerning home chefs who demand restaurant-quality results in their own kitchens. Their commitment to precision in form and function is why many top chefs consider BlueStar to be the world's top-performing residential cooking equipment.
Built with the highest-quality materials and distinctive workmanship that comes from 130 years expertise, BlueStar turns up the heat on home cooking with a fully customizable line to suit the specific cooking needs of the accomplished home chef. Available in a painter's palette of colors, and with near infinite configuration possibilities, BlueStar premium cooking products deliver restaurant magic to the home kitchen.
Ceramic Infrared Broiler:
Stainless Steel Drip Trays:
120V, 60Hz, 15 Amps
1 Year Parts and Labor
3 @ 15,000 BTU
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height with Island Trim:
Overall Height with 6" Backguard:
Overall Height with 17" Backguard:
Overall Height with High Shelf:
Interior Oven Width:
Interior Oven Height:
Nova and Simmer Burners
- Their cast-iron porcelain-enameled Nova top burners are the most versatile burners in the industry.
- The Nova burner provides up to 15,000 BTU's of cooking power.
- A rapid boil or superior saute is never a problem!
- When using their gentle 130°F simmer feature, delicate sauces and soups are made simple with superior temperature control and flame disbursement.
Convection Fan System
- Convection fan system for most complete exchange of air possible.
Extra-Large Oven Capacity
Accommodates Commercial Baking Sheet
- Accommodates a full size commercial 18" x 26" baking sheet.
One Piece, Seamless Control Panel and Louver-Less Kick Panel
24" Depth For Compatibility with Standard Kitchen Cabinetry
- Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges.
- The large burner produces 1,850°F of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling for foods placed farther away.
- The broiler is fully recessed into the oven's top to create maximum cooking space.
Oven Door Window
Island Trim Included
Full Motion Grates
- Bring sauce to a boil while stirring on a front burner, then slide it to the rear to simmer while you saute up front!
- Their full motion grates allow you to easily reposition pots and pans from front to rear burners without lifting.
- The grates are also oversized to accommodate the largest stock pots and saute pans.