Shaws Waterside Single Bowl Bowed Fireclay Apron Sink
Authentically crafted fireclay sinks are made of a unique clay capable of being fired at extremely high temperatures. These high temperatures cause the clay and glaze to fuse together, virtually creating an entirely new form. This clay is found in limited regions around the world, making true fireclay sinks some of the most durable sinks available. Resistant to acid, alkali, scratches and impact, many fireclay sinks outlive the very spaces for which they were created.
This is the Rohl Collection - bringing authentic luxury to the kitchen and bath. Authentic luxury is defined by quality, authenticity, innovation and value. Every faucet, fixture and accessory Rohl offers is designed by acclaimed architects and craftsmen to recreate the provenance, legacy and integrity that is the core of authenticity. Generations of craftsmen have followed the same exacting manufacturing standards to deliver fine quality and performance at an uncompromised value only Rohl can provide. Available at AJ Madison.
Designed for heavy use:
Suitable for waste disposal units:
Suitable for basket strainer waste:
Dimensions and Weights
17 3/4" - 20 7/8"
15 1/8" - 18 1/2"
Cabinet Installation Note:
- Due to +/- 2 percent dimensions, it is recommended that the cabinet maker wait until sink is delivered to make cabinet.
Design and Features
- Sink Measures 29 7/8" x 20 7/8"
- Standard 3 1/2" Drain Opening
- Unique Bowed Front That Extends 3 1/8 Beyond the Cabinet Face
- Acid and Alkali Resistant Glazed Surfaces
- Designed to Withstand Heavy Use
- Suitable For Waste Disposal Units or Basket Strainer Waste
- Includes "Shaw Classic" Badge