Rohl Side Lever Stainless Steel Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
Rohl pull-down faucets feature anti-scalding technology that prevents the hot water side from being fully opened, avoiding serious burns. For quality, all Rohl pull-down faucets feature brass construction and ceramic disc valve technology. For design consistency, every pull-down faucet is also available as a matching bar faucet. This faucet features a stream and spray mode, and the the spray mode can be locked, allowing for free hands.
This is the Rohl Collection - bringing authentic luxury to the kitchen and bath. Authentic luxury is defined by quality, authenticity, innovation and value. Every faucet, fixture and accessory Rohl offers is designed by acclaimed architects and craftsmen to recreate the provenance, legacy and integrity that is the core of authenticity. Generations of craftsmen have followed the same exacting manufacturing standards to deliver fine quality and performance at an uncompromised value only Rohl can provide. Available at AJ Madison.
Side Lever Stainless Steel Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Dual spray modes - stream or spray; can lock in spray mode
- Stainless steel construction
- 1 5/8" max. installation depth on deck
- Ceramic disc control cartridge
- 9 1/16" reach C-Spout, retractable pull-down metal hand spray
- Requires 2 1/2" clearance from backsplash to center of faucet hole