30" Bertazzoni Drop-In Gas Cooktop with Four Brass Burners
This low-profile, drop-in cooktop with side controls helps retain the smooth, flat look of your counter surface. It is specifically engineered with brass burners in different sizes, giving your cooking the full versatility and accuracy you need. Featuring a dual-ring power burner with independently controlled flames for high power to gentle simmer. The design of the worktop and the heavy-duty cast iron grates allow pots to be placed closer to the flame, reaching boiling point more quickly and reducing gas consumption during cooking. The gas cooktop design is precisely calibrated to deliver best-in-class heat-up times.
Bertazzoni's one-piece worktop molding is unparalleled. With sealed burners, no sharp angles or dirt traps, cleaning is fast and easy. Pots are easily moved across the grates. The one-touch, child safety ignition system lets you light and adjust burners with one hand. The thermocouple safety system automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out, even when electrical power is cut.
Bertazzoni cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality. Available at AJ Madison.
Dual-Ring Power Burner (Front Left):
Rapid Burner (Rear Right):
Semi-Rapid Burner (Rear Left):
Auxiliary Burner (Front Right):
Continuous, Cast Iron
One-Piece Stainless Steel
Child Safety Ignition System:
Dual Flame Power Burner
- The dual-ring power burner features independently controlled flames for high power to simmer with an extremely wide cooking range from 750-18,000 BTU.
- The heavy-duty, cast iron continuous grates provide a large work area that makes it easy to move pots and pans from one burner to another.
Four Low-Profile Brass Burners
- With four brass burners, each capable of different outputs, this cooktop has incredible cooking flexibility and the low-profile design provides more efficient performance delivering best-in-class heat-up times.
- With sealed burners, no sharp angles or dirt traps, cleaning is fast and easy.
- The one-touch, child safety ignition system lets you light and adjust burners with one hand. The thermocouple safety system automatically stops the gas flow if the flame goes out, even when electrical power is cut.