The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Welcome to the exceptional line of Pacemaker sinks- sinks that live up to their name by setting a standard of excellence. Discover features that range from multiple bowl configurations to their exclusive SoundGuard undercoating, and of course Pacemaker sinks are crafted with the care and precision that puts Elkay sinks in a category of their own.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 (18-8) Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
1 3/4" Vertical and Horizontal Radius
3/16" Below Outside Edge of Sink
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Fully Undercoated to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
- Fine quality sink bowl formed of #20 gauge.
- Type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Coved Corners: 1-3/4" vertical and horizontal radius.
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/16" below outside edge of sink.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous highlighted satin finish.
- Underside: Fully undercoated to dampen sound and prevent condensation.
- These sinks comply with ANSI Standard A112.19.3.
Elkay Pacemaker Collection PSR3122 Reviews