The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Welcome to the exceptional line of Pacemaker sinks - sinks that live up to their name by setting a standard of excellence. Discover features that range from multiple bowl configurations to their exclusive SoundGuard undercoating, and of course Pacemaker sinks are crafted with the care and precision that puts Elkay sinks in a category of their own.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 (18-8) Nickel Bearing Stainless Steel
Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess:
3/16" Drop Ledge
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Fully Undercoated by Heavy Duty Sound Guard to Prevent Condensation and Deaden Sound
Center Bowl Width:
- Pacemaker triple bowl hospitality sink is seamlessly drawn of #20 gauge.
- Type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Left and Right Bowl Depth: 7-1/4".
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/16" drop ledge.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous, highlighted bright satin finish.
- Underside: Fully undercoated by heavy duty Sound Guard to prevent condensation and deaden sound.
- Faucet Holes: Available with 0, 3, 4 or 6, 1-1/2" diameter faucet holes.
- Recommended Sink Base: 48".
- This sink complies with ANSI Standard A112.19.3M