Thermador 48" Gas Range with 6 Star Burners and Indoor Electric Grill
Home cooks can now enjoy the next generation of surface cooking for the Pro Grand series with the introduction of the Thermador Professional Grill. It is the only professional grill on the market to offer exceptional grilling performance - without the flare-ups - that can be kept clean over multiple uses and over time. The professional grill grates are thermostatically controlled with PTFE/PFOA Teflon-free non-stick coating that makes clean-up simple, and provides the true cooking performance expected from Thermador.
The professional grill is designed as an alternative to the existing Thermador electric griddle and grill plate. It features ceramic briquettes which provide a cooking experience that more closely resembles using an outdoor grill. Juices collected in the industry-exclusive ceramic briquettes provide genuine smoked grill flavor, while the grill features two independently controlled heating elements that allow cooks to place foods such as vegetables on one half of the grill at a lower setting and meats or fish on the other half at a higher heat setting for ultimate results time and again.
As if that's not enough, this range also features Thermador's patented Star Burners which cover more surface area and, thus, heat pots and pans faster than other ranges on the market. The front-right burner works at 22,000 BTU of cooking power which is great for large boiling pots. The burners to the far-left and to the far-right feature the ExtraLow 375-BTU setting for controlled, gentle simmering and warming.
In the ovens, with smooth gliding telescopic racks, master chefs can roast, bake, or broil to their heart's content with convection cooking. A third heating element for true convection cooking effectively circulates hot air throughout the oven for even cooking results every time. When all is done within, cleaning is a breeze with the fast, 2-hour self-cleaning function. The pyrolytic self-cleaning mode reaches a temperature of 850°F to burn off food soil, and the resulting ash wipes away easily. The cooktop requires only soapy water and an everyday cloth to easily wipe away food debris from the teardrop embossed design of the cooktop's porcelain base. They've thought of everything! Thermador brings all the features of a professional chef's restaurant kitchen, without the mess, into the comfort of your kitchen, where the heart is.
Thermador has been providing real innovations for real cooks for more than 75 years. The iconic line of cooking, cleaning, refrigeration and ventilation products remains committed to empowering culinary enthusiasts to be their best through continuous innovation and reinvention. They are determined to provide the highest value at an affordable cost. Available at AJ Madison.
Gas, Natural 15 mbar
Grill Electrical Requirements:
Patented Star Burner
375 BTU; 2 Far-Left Burners, 2 Far-Right Burners
Right Front Burner:
22,000 Rapid Boil Burner
All Remaining Burners:
18,000 BTU Power
Griddle Convertible (sold separately)
Quick Clean Base
Primary Oven Capacity:
5.5 Cu. Ft.
Primary Oven Power:
30,000 BTU Baking; 17,000 BTU Infrared Broiling
Secondary Oven Capacity:
2.4 Cu. Ft.
Secondary Oven Power:
15,000 BTU Baking; 9,000 BTU Broiling
Roasting; Convection Baking; Warm; Proofing; Broiling
Oven Door Feature:
SoftClose Hinges; Large Viewing Window
Oven Display and Features:
Electronic Cook Timer; CookControl Temp. Probe; Pre-heat Audible Alert
Oven Rack Feature:
5 Telescopic Gliding Racks with Easy-Grip Handles; 3 Primary, 2 Secondary
Number of Conventional Cooking Modes:
Parts and Labor:
2 Years, Limited, Entire Appliance
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with Door Open:
Depth to Oven Handle:
Depth to Cooktop Edge:
Depth to Oven Door:
35 3/4" - 36 3/4"
48" Gas Range with 6 Star Burners and Indoor Electric Grill
Indoor Electric Grill with Ceramic Briquettes
- 2,000-watt Indoor Electric Grilling. Thermostatically controlled for even heating. Fusion coating surface non-stick, non-PTFE, rust-proof cast-aluminum grill accessory.
- A Thermador exclusive, the ExtraLow features provide the widest variety of temperature control of any simmer system. It cycles on and off to maintain temperatures as low as 100°. Perfect for simmering.
Patented Star Burner
- Another Thermador exclusive, the sealed 3-in-1 Star Burner's unique five-point design offers a reduced cold spot, faster time to boil and the ExtraLow feature. This coverage allows for more ports and flame distribution than a round burner.
Fastest Time to Boil
- The unique five-point design of the Star Burners directs heat evenly from the center of the pan to its edges for faster time to boil. It boils water over 50% faster than leading competitors.
Quick Clean Base
- The raised pedestal burner and porcelain maintop have been crafted for perfect integration and easy clean-up. A hand and sponge fit easily under each burner to wipe the surface clean and a teardrop emboss reduces food buildup near the base.
Two Hour Rapid Self-Cleaning
- In just 2 hours, the interior walls and rack supports become perfectly clean, thanks to the fastest self-cleaning cycle on the market.
- Patented Pedestal Star Burner with QuickClean Base designed for easy surface cleaning and superior heat spread for any size pan.
- Powerful 22,000 BTU (NG) burner (front right).
- Precision simmering capabilities as low as 100°F (375 BTU) with 4 ExtraLow Simmer burners.
- SoftClose hinges for ultra smooth closing of the oven door.
- Super-fast 2-hour self-clean mode - fastest in the industry.
- 18,000 BTU (NG) Star Burners.
- Superior grilling results on 1,630 watt electric grill.
- Electronic oven display interfaces to cook timer, CookControl meat probe and pre-heat status with audible alert.
- Powerful, 30,000 BTU bake and 17,000 BTU broil burner in primary oven; 15,000 BTU bake and 9,000 broil in secondary oven.
- Convection Bake offers precise multi-level baking results.
- Primary 5.5 cu. ft. oven accommodates commercial sheet pan plus 2.4 cu. ft. in the secondary oven.
- Full Access telescopic racks with integrated easy-grip handle.
- Six rack levels for multiple item cooking.
- Bold professional design.
- Pinhole and panel lighting concepts provide functional and stylish aesthetics.
- Restaurant-style metal knobs.
- Professional-style, continuous cast iron grates.
- Continuous porcelain, easy-to-clean cooking surface.
- Large oven-door window for maximum viewing.
- Powerful halogen lighting illuminates the oven cavity.
- Signature blue indicator lighting.