Bertazzoni 30" Electric Range with Induction Cooktop
Bertazzoni is a great brand for small kitchens. Unlike most professional brands on the market, Bertazzoni's ranges have a depth of 25 1/8", allowing for flush installation against your existing cabinetry. And that's just the installation. The performance of this range is stellar. The induction cooktop uses electromagnetic energy to turn the pots themselves into the actual heat source. It's fast and safe. The electric oven features European convection. The oven features nine (9) cooking modes along with convection cooking. The convection fan is surrounded by a heating element for even heat distribution. The door has special hinges that prevent it from slamming or falling open. All ranges include a 4" stainless steel backguard. Go for the models that have self-cleaning capabilities and telescopic racks. These racks can extend fully and effortlessly, so placing down and lifting out sheets or pans of heavy meals is easy.
Bertazzoni cooking products originate in Emilia-Romagna, a region world-famous for its food. Precision-engineered to the highest specifications by the Bertazzoni family, who have been making high-quality ranges since the beginning of the last century, every appliance bearing the Bertazzoni name represents an unwavering commitment to quality. Available at AJ Madison.
Front Left Burner:
1,850W; 3,000W Boost Power
Front Left Burner Diameter:
Back Left Burner:
1,850W; 3,000W Boost Power
Back Left Burner Diameter:
Front Right Burner:
1,400W; 2,200W Boost Power
Front Right Burner Diameter:
Back Right Burner:
2,300W; 3,700W Boost Power
Back Right Burner Diameter:
30" Professional Series Induction Range
- Induction cooktops use electromagnetic coils below a ceramic glass surface that transfers energy directly to magnetic cookware.
- Each induction zone has variable low to high control and a pan detection system.
- By heating the cookware directly, it speeds cooking without making the cooktop hot to touch. That's safe for a busy kitchen!
- Residual heat indicators warn if a zone is still hot, even when switched off, guaranteeing maximum safety.
- The oven features 9 cooking modes including convection modes which use a fan surrounded by a heating element for even heat distribution.
- Self Clean models also feature a cleaning cycle which operates at 850°F.
- This large-capacity European convection oven is big enough for a 30-pound turkey.
- Soft-motion door hinges prevent slams, dropping and bounce back.
- Special multi layer glass door ensures minimal heat loss and safe outer surface temps.
- Low temperature settings include thermostat controlled dehydration and fan only defrosting.
- 25 1/8" depth allows range to sit flush with cabinetry, unlike other professional brands.
- 2 year parts and labor warranty is double the industry standard.
- Convenient storage space below the oven for pots and pans.
- 4" stainless steel backguard included.
- Designer colors available. The triple coat paint process is same one used on Italy's famous sports cars.
Bertazzoni 2017 Retail Promotions - Get Free Ventilation PLUS Up to $1,100 in Rebates
Get Free Ventilation PLUS Up to $1,100 in Rebates
FREE Bertazzoni Ventilation on eligible models with purchase of any Range OR any 30" Oven + Cooktop Combo. OR upgrade to eligible 50% off Ventilation models. (Ventilation Width Must Match Cooking Surface Width).
After FREE Bertazzoni Ventilation - Get an additional $500 mail in rebate for adding a Bertazzoni Refrigerator + Dishwasher!
PLUS an additional mail in rebate up to $600 on eligible 30" Wall Ovens!
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Bertazzoni Professional Series PRO304INSAR Reviews