24" Freestanding Gas Range with 4 Open Burners, 3.0 cu. ft. Oven and Broiler Drawer
SUMMIT's White Pearl series offers a quality selection of slim-fitting ranges ideal for use in smaller kitchen spaces.
Made in North America, the PRO246SS is a gas range that utilizes electronic ignition. Sized at 24" wide, it comes in a stainless steel and black finish, with a deluxe backguard that includes a digital clock and timer. The stainless steel oven door includes a large window and easy-grip handle for cooking convenience. The porcelain enamel surface features four open 9,100-BTU burners. Two sets of continuous steel grates are designed to hold up to heavy-duty use. The control panel includes push-to-turn burner knobs for added safety, and an indicator light signifies an active oven and burners.
Inside, the PRO246SS features a full 3.0 cu. ft. oven capacity with two oven racks. An interior light makes it easier to keep an eye on your cooking. The drop-down broiler compartment includes a small two-piece broiler tray. This unit is set for natural gas but includes a kit for conversion to LP gas.
3.0 cu. ft.
Below Oven in Drawer
US Electrical Safety:
115 V/60 Hz
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
Height of Cabinet:
- Perfectly sized for apartments and smaller kitchens.
Stainless Steel Finish
- Door, broiler, backguard, control panel, and handle feature a stainless steel finish for a professional look.
Oven Window with Light
- Easier monitoring of your cooking with an oven window and ON/OFF light.
- Includes a kit that allows the unit to be converted from natural to LP gas after purchase.
- Two sets of continuous grates made from heavy duty enamel steel make it easy to move your cookware to different burners.
- High backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining walls.
Digital Clock and Timer
- Backguard includes clock and timer for added convenience.
- Oven interior features high quality porcelain construction for long-lasting durability.
Slide-out Oven Racks
- Two racks with four glide positions for flexible cooking.
Drop-Down Broiler Compartment
- Broil food in a separate bottom section with heat that spreads evenly from the top down.
Push-to-Turn Burner Knobs
- Burner knobs require a small amount of force to turn on for added protection against unintentional activation.
- Control panel includes an 'ON' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range.
- Four 9,100 BTU burners for optimum stovetop heating.
- Spark ignition for added safety and convenience.