20" Gas Range with 4 Open Burners and 2.4 cu. ft. 2-Rack Oven
Summit's White Pearl series offers a quality selection of slim-fitting ranges ideal for use in smaller kitchen spaces.
Made in North America, the PRO200SS is a gas range that utilizes electronic ignition. Sized at 20" wide, it comes in a stainless steel and black finish, with a high backguard to help protect kitchen walls. The stainless steel oven door includes a large window and easy-grip handle for cooking convenience. The porcelain enamel surface features four open 9,100 BTU burners. Two sets of continuous steel grates are designed to hold up to heavy duty use. The control panel includes push-to-turn burner knobs for added safety, with an indicator light for the oven and burners.
Inside, the PRO200S features a 2.4 cu. ft. oven capacity with two oven racks. An interior light makes it easier to keep an eye on your cooking. The drop-down broiler compartment below includes a small two-piece broiler tray. This unit is set for natural gas, but it also includes a kit for conversion to LP gas.
With its attractive design and convenient user features, the PRO200SS is the perfect 20" wide gas range for space-challenged kitchens.
2.4 cu. ft.
Oven Interior Depth:
Oven Interior Height:
US Electrical Safety:
115 V/60 Hz
Dimensions & Weight
Depth with Door at 90°:
- Two sets of continuous grates made from heavy duty enamel steel make it easy to move your cookware to different burners.
- Four 9,100 BTU burners for optimum stovetop heating.
- Spark ignition for added safety.
Oven Window with Light
- Easier monitoring of your cooking with an oven window and ON/OFF light.
- Oven interior features high quality porcelain construction for long-lasting durability.
Slide-Out Oven Racks
- Two racks with four glide positions for flexible cooking.
Drop-Down Broiler Compartment
- Broil food in a separate bottom section with heat that spreads evenly from the top down.
- Perfectly sized for apartments and smaller kitchens.
Stainless Steel Finish
- Door, broiler, backguard, control panel, and handle feature a stainless steel finish for a professional look.
- Includes a kit that allows the unit to be converted from natural to LP gas after purchase.
- Burner knobs require a small amount of force to turn on for added protection against accidents.
- Control panel is conveniently located to prevent users from reaching over hot cooktop surface for adjustments.
- High backing prevents stovetop contents from splashing up or boiling over and staining walls.
ADA Compliant Design
- Upfront controls and easy-to-operate knobs offer easier accessibility.
- Control panel includes an 'ON' light for the oven and burners for added safety when using the range.