Elkay Values and Vision
Rich in history, Elkay's strength lies in their innovation and concern for customers. As a family-owned business, Elkay has a history of manufacturing innovative products and delivering excellent customer service. From Elkay's simple beginnings on Chicago's north side to their present position as a supplier of complete kitchen products, they have always remained focused on key objectives--designing products and adapting their businesses to serve the changing needs of customers. Available at AJ Madison.
Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Dimensions and Weight
Minimum Cabinet Size:
- Formed of #18 gauge, type 316 nickel bearing stainless steel
- Comes complete with LKD2439 faucet, LK1141A bubbler and LK335 drain
- Bowl Depth: 7-5/8" (194mm).
- Coved Corners: 1-3/4" (44mm) vertical and horizontal radius.
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/16" (5mm) below outside edge of sink.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous satin finish.
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty enhanced SoundGuard® Plus undercoating to dampen sound and reduce condensation
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm).
- NOTE: Sink is furnished with 3 (1-1/2" [38mm] diameter) faucet holes and 1 slotted bubbler hole as shown.
- This sink complies with ASME A112.19.3-2008/CSA B45.4-08.