GE Consumer & Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
In 1979, GE revolutionized microwave cooking with the introduction of the original Spacemaker oven. Today GE Profile and GE Spacemaker ovens usher in a new era of microwave innovation. An advanced cooking system heats and defrosts with perfectly even results, and easy-to-use touchscreen menu and a 2.0 cu. ft. two-oven rack interior make microwave cooking more convenient than ever. Outside, clean lines and bold curves offer a truly dramatic look. A breakthrough in technology and design, new Spacemaker ovens are the ultimate tools for everyday cooking.
Unbelievably extraordinary. From clean, sleek exteriors to large interior capacities and easy-to-use, advanced touch controls, these GE and GE Profile countertop microwave ovens provide delicious home cooking in a fraction of the time. Innovative inverter technology, cooking elements and many more progressive features make these convenient, elegant and anything but ordinary.
Exterior Depth Including Rear Grill:
Cutout Dimensions for Built-in Application with Trim Kit
24 15/16" - 24 13/16"
14 15/16" - 15 1/16"
16" for flush receptacle, 18" for in-cabinet receptacle
Electronic Touch Controls:
Scrolling Display with Help:
Electronic Digital Display with Clock:
Popcorn, Beverage, Reheat, Vegetable, Potato, Chicken/fish
Cooking Complete Reminder:
Electrical Input at 120V:
1300 W, 11.5 Amps
Limited One-Year In-Home Warranty:
Limited Five-Year Magnetron Warranty:
- Offers a built-in appearance of a countertop model.
- Allows quick, easy under cabinet installation.
- Uses built-in sensors to automatically set power and time based on food moisture levels.
- Automatically defrosts for a specified amount of time or weight.
Built-in Trim Kit for 1.0 cu. ft. Microwave Ovens
- For a custom built-in appearance.
- This kit allows built-in installation into a wall, cabinet alone, or over a 27" GE electric wall oven.
- This kit should not be installed over a gas wall oven.
- Do not install microwave lower than 36" above the floor.