Convenient, space-saving, quiet, high efficiency units provide powerful cooling directly to the area where it is needed. Simply ROLL... into place, PLUG-IN... the power chord, ATTACH... any accessories, and enjoy comfortable cooling... IN MINUTES!
Oceanaire, Inc. manufactures compact, quiet and technologically advanced products in a 22,000 square foot facility in Morton Grove, IL. All OceanAire products are carefully assembled by a team of highly experienced HVAC specialists, who take pride in their work. Once built, all OceanAire units are tested and thoroughly checked before being packed.
Throughout the company's history, OceanAire has provided innovative cooling solutions for the portable air conditioner and heat pump market. Their vision is to utilize their core experience, knowledge and integrity to manufacture the best possible equipment available. With a renewed emphasis on product development and quality improvements, OceanAire strives to be the preferred portable cooling and heat pump system manufacturer. They are working hard to be your first choice in portable air conditioning equipment.
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 10.0 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $499.47.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Voltage (V/Phase) @ 60Hz:
Cooling Amps @ 208V:
Cooling Watts @ 208V:
In Rush Current:
Evap Motor Watts:
Condenser Motor Watts:
20 Ft. (Pump - Standard)
R-410A Charge Oz.:
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Height without Casters:
High Efficiency Compressor
Commercial Grade Steerable Casters
Washable Air Filters
Remote Thermostat Capability
Pitched Drain Pan (ASHRAE 62-89)
Service Ports with Schrader Valves
Cools To 60°F
Rifled Copper Tube, Enhanced Fin Coils
Manual Reset High Pressure Switch
24 Volt Control System
Automatic Re-Start After Loss Of Power
Available Duct Adapters and Nozzle Kits
10 Ft. Power Cord
Made In U.S.A.
- 1. Ceiling kit is used to conduct condenser discharge air to drop ceiling ventilated plenum. Kit consists of flange, flex duct and ceiling panel.
- 2. Nozzle kit is used in place of indoor air discharge grille to direct conditioned air to specific spots. Kit consists of drop-in panel with two flex-duct nozzles.
- 3. Pump kit is used in place of standard condensate collection tank to remove condensate from unit. Kit consists of pump, wire harness and hardware.
- 4. Condenser plenum is used to direct a supply of condenser inlet air to the unit from outside the space to be cooled.
- 5. When using a condenser plenum, order additional CK-12 (or 2 CK-12 in the case of model 60's) for conducting condenser inlet air.
- 6. Evaporator plenum is used to direct evaporator return air from a remote location or room to the unit. Flex duct to be supplied separately.
- 7. Discharge duct adapter is used in place of standard evaporator air discharge grille to transform opening to round duct. Flex duct to be supplied separately.