From the simple elegance of the ceramic-glass cooking surface to the exciting performance features, Bosch electric cooktops are the very image of understated sophistication for the kitchen. Bosch cooktops offer a range of exclusive performance and convenience features that give you more control and more functionality with superior safety, making every meal easier and more fun to prepare. Whether you choose the sophisticated touch-control models featuring built-in timers, or the familiarity of the conventional rotary dial units, you're certain to find a model that suits your design aesthetic and cooking style. Available at AJ Madison.
Required cutout size (HxWxD):
4 1/8" x 28 3/4" x 20"
Minimum distance from counter front:
Minimum distance from rear wall:
Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD):
1/4+4 1/8" x 31" x 21 1/4"
Total number of cooktop burners:
Number of induction elements:
Location of 1st heating element:
Power of 1st heating element (kW):
Location of 2nd heating element:
Power of 2nd heating element (kW):
Location of 3rd heating element:
Power of 3rd heating element (kW):
Location of 4th heating element:
Cooking zone front right
Power of 4th heating element (kW):
- 11" heating element with powerful 3600W
- SpeedBoost - This fast-heat mode boils water twice as fast as conventional electric cooktops, saving time and energy.
- CountDown Timer - Built-in timers for each element. Doubles as general-purpose kitchen timer.
- Overflow Detection - Sounds alarm and shuts off cooktop in case of an overflow
- ChildLock - Prevents the cooktop from being accidentially switched on. Locks temperature settings if in use.
- SafeStart - Ensures that element is only activated if suitable cookware is in position; no activation when other metal objects are placed on element
- Anti-Overheat System - Shuts off cooktop, if surface temperature exceeds a set value
- 2-Level Heat Indicator - Warns if cooktop is warm or hot
- PotSense - Automatically adjusts cooking element to the size of the pan bottom