6.5 cu. ft. Electric Dryer with Automatic Dryness Control
Ensure dryness every time with this electric dryer from Amana. Wrinkle Prevent option intermittently tumbles the dryer after the cycle is complete, helping cut down on wrinkling. With 11 dryer cycles to choose from, the power is in your hands to tailor the dry cycle to meet your needs. Automatic Dryness Control uses sensor technology to detect heat and moisture inside the dryer and will shut down the cycle when your clothes are fully dried - saving you time and energy cost.
The combination of Whirlpool and Amana will create significant value for their shareholders and direct benefits for consumers, trade customers, employees and shareholders. Whirlpool, together with the Amana brands, will continue to provide the highest-quality products to consumers around the world. Whirlpool continues to maintain a relentless focus on maintaining the best products at the best price with a spirit of winning that is unmatched in the industry. Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
6.5 Cu. Ft.
Number of Dryer Cycles:
Number of Temperature Selections:
Automatic Temperature Control:
Dimensions and Weight
42" - 44"
Automatic Dryness Control
- Automatic Dryness Control uses sensors to monitor the drum temperature, automatically stopping the cycle when fabrics are dry to help reduce overdrying and conserve energy
6.5 cu. ft. Capacity
- Generous 6.5 cu. ft. capacity means there's plenty of room to dry your loads
Wrinkle Prevent Option
- For those times when you can't unload right away, the Wrinkle Prevent option tumbles clothes intermittently to help stop wrinkles from forming
Cool Down Cycle
- The Cool Down cycle gives clothes time to cool off, which helps prevent wrinkles when clothes are left in the dryer after the cycle ends
11 Dryer Cycles
- With 11 dryer cycles to choose from you can provide the optimal environment for drying all your clothes
3 Temperature Settings
- Choose a drying temperature based on the fabrics in your load with three different temperature settings: High, Low and Air Dry