Maytag 3.8 Cu. Ft. HE Top-Load Washer with Fountain Impeller
This 3.8 cu. ft. Centennial HE top-load washer features a Fountain impeller and is Better Built to clean even your toughest loads. The Fountain impeller helps clean by repeatedly scooping water and detergent from the bottom of the washer and moving it upwards through your clothes. Plus, it features Maytag Commercial Technology like corrosion-resistant springs, synthetic oil and a commercial-grade motor. You can depend on the PowerWash cycle to remove even your toughest stains with a combination of extra cleaning action and thorough rinsing. And with 3.8 cu. ft. capacity, you'll be able to clean as many as 18 towels in a single load. From Ohio to you, this Centennial washer is designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A., so you can buy it with genuine American Pride.
What's Inside Matters
For over 100 years, you've heard a lot about their drum rollers and drawer gaskets, their belts and hinges - the commercial grade parts they put inside their appliances. Those parts matter. They make their machines among the most dependable washers, ranges and refrigerators around. Available at AJ Madison.
But they realize you don't serve gaskets at your dinner parties. And that you've probably never fluffed and folded a roller. They know that dependability means something a little more to you than just parts and pieces.
It means having cold champagne to pop when the clock strikes midnight. Having virtually spotless glasses when your friends drop in. And cutting into a perfectly baked cake on your daughter's 10th birthday. It means having all the stuff you depend on clean, cold and cooked - on time, every time.
The way they put their machines together is never going to change. But they understand that the reason you depend on them is not only because of what they put inside them, but also because of what you put inside them.
This clothes washer uses 135 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $14.97.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
3.8 Cu. Ft.
CEE Tier Rating:
Tier III (Highest Possible Efficiency Rating)
Energy Star Qualified:
Sytle and Extras
Commercial Grade Stainless Steel
Water Level Sensor:
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
Cycles and Options
Clean Washer with Affresh:
Number Of Temperatures:
Washer Option Selections:
Extra Rinse, Fabric Softener
Maximum Spin Speed:
Number Of Wash Cycles:
Cold, Cool, Hot, Tap Cold, Warm
Dimensions and Weights
Power Wash Cycle
- The PowerWash cycle uses a combination of extra cleaning action and a thorough rinse to help remove even your toughest stains.
Maytag Commercial Technology
- Maytag brand washers are known for their dependability.
- The new Centennial washers continue that legacy with long-lasting, commercial-grade components.
- Such as corrosion-resistant springs, synthetic oil and a commercial grade motor.
Extra-Large Capacity To Clean Your Largest Loads
- 3.8 cu. ft. capacity Centennial HE washers have the capacity to clean 18 towels in a single load.
- That means you'll get your laundry done just the way you like it with the dependable cleaning capacity of Maytag brand Centennial HE washers.
Cold Wash Cycle
- This washer help power out tough stains using cold water and extra cleaning action.
- This means you get energy savings with the gentleness of cold water.
- The Fountain impeller repeatedly scoops up water and detergent from the bottom of your washer and moves it upwards through your clothes.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- This washer features an all-new stainless steel wash basket that adds a polished, premium look and feel.
Meets CEE Tier 3 Standards
- This washer meets CEE Tier 3 standards and is among the most efficient in the industry.
- Uses up to 74% less water and 81% less energy.
- With that kind of efficiency, this washer can save you up to $2,200 in lifetime water and energy costs.
- Select markets may qualify for CEE Energy and Water Rating rebates.
- Consult your local utility company for available rebates.
- At Maytag, they believe in investing in American workers.
- That's why they're proud to say their washers come to you from Ohio.
- These washers are designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Maytag Centennial Series MVWC425BW Reviews