24" Standard Microwave Oven
The new Wolf 24" microwave adds a fresh look and more time-saving features to its already powerful and spacious package. As a speed cooking tool, it's fast and roomy, with 1,200 watts and 2 cubic feet of capacity. As a convenience appliance, a number of quick-start controls and a new Gourmet mode make preparing real meals easier than ever. With Gourmet, moisture and humidity levels inside the microwave are detected and used to automatically adjust cook time and power levels for delicious results from several preset recipes.
A black glass front presents a clean look from any angle, down to the capacitive touch panel with bright LED display and indicators. All 24" microwave models can be freestanding or installed into surrounding cabinetry with accessory trim kits that coordinate with other Wolf built-in ovens and warming drawers.
An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Heritage Meets Heritage
Sub-Zero is the enduring symbol of the possibilities of what a kitchen can be, Wolf the symbol of all that the kitchen can do. Founded in 1945 and now in its third generation of family ownership and management, Sub-Zero forever changed kitchen design with the exceptional quality, beauty and innovative technology of its equipment.
For more than 70 years, Wolf has been synonymous with professional cooking equipment for restaurants and hotels. Now, as part of Sub-Zero, the Wolf line has been adapted for the serious in-home cook. With their superior performance and leading-edge design, Wolf instruments fuel a passion for cooking. Available at AJ Madison.
Every product bearing the Wolf name was designed from the ground up to give the user ultimate control and cooking confidence. Each new Wolf instrument is tested not merely to meet but to exceed industry standards, and each is backed by one of the best warranties in the business. In design, manufacturing and customer service, Wolf accepts no compromise, and neither should you.
Built-In or Freestanding
English, French and Spanish
Menu Label and Food Guide:
One-Touch Door Open Pad:
Dimensions and Weights
Sleek, Black Glass Design
- An all-glass front - from the door to the touch control panel to the large, convenient open button.
- It gives Wolf standard and convection microwaves a look that coordinates seamlessly with other Wolf products.
Flexible Design and Installation Options
- All 24" microwaves can be freestanding or installed into surrounding cabinetry with accessory trim kits.
- Coordinates with other Wolf built-in ovens and warming drawers.
- The intelligent Gourmet mode delivers deliciousness by detecting moisture and humidity levels.
- Automatically adjusts cook time and power level for several preset recipes.
Quick-Start Controls For Popular Items
- Soften, melt, reheat, defrost and, of course, prepare popcorn using a broad range of quick-start options.
Keep Warm Mode
- The Keep Warm mode turns your microwave into a warming drawer that keeps cooked food at a ready-to-serve temperature for up to 90 minutes.
1,200 Watts Of Power
- Wolf microwaves deliver 1,200 watts of power and a roomy 2.0 cu. ft. of cooking capacity.
- English, French and Spanish.
Menu Label and Recipe Guide
Safety Door Latches
- Oven will not operate unless the door is securely closed.
Removable 16" Glass Turntable and Turntable Support