What's Inside Matters
For over 100 years, you've heard a lot about their drum rollers and drawer gaskets, their belts and hinges - the commercial grade parts they put inside their appliances. Those parts matter. They make their machines among the most dependable washers, ranges and refrigerators around. Available at AJ Madison.
But they realize you don't serve gaskets at your dinner parties. And that you've probably never fluffed and folded a roller. They know that dependability means something a little more to you than just parts and pieces.
It means having cold champagne to pop when the clock strikes midnight. Having virtually spotless glasses when your friends drop in. And cutting into a perfectly baked cake on your daughter's 10th birthday. It means having all the stuff you depend on clean, cold and cooked - on time, every time.
The way they put their machines together is never going to change. But they understand that the reason you depend on them is not only because of what they put inside them, but also because of what you put inside them.
They get it. What's Inside Matters.
2.0 Cu. Ft. Compact Front Load Washer with Versatile Installation
Save on resources without sacrificing space with this ENERGY STAR qualified front load compact washer. Eight automatic cycles with three temperature settings give you complete control to wash your delicates and everyday items thoroughly, while the triple dispenser holds and releases detergent, bleach and fabric softener. You can also enjoy increased installation flexibility, because this compact washer can be installed under a standard countertop, as a freestanding unit or stacked with its matching dryer. Turns out good things do come in small packages.
This clothes washer uses 151 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $16.75.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Estimated Time Remaining Display:
3-Tray Dispenser Drawer
Fabric Softener Dispenser:
Number Of Temperatures:
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
Minimum Install Depth:
2.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- A smaller washer doesn't have to mean smaller loads.
- This compact washer provides enough space for full loads of laundry while still fitting in tight spaces.
- The perfect fit for apartments, older homes and other tight spaces.
- This 24" washer can be installed under a standard countertop, as a freestanding unit or stacked with its matching dryer.
Adaptive Variable Speed Motor
- From Delicates to Heavy Duty, the variable speed motor adapts to the load size and the cycle selected for optimum cleaning, rinsing and spinning.
Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Resists chips, scratches and odors.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel maintains a smooth surface so it won't snag or pill fabrics.
ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Exceeds federal minimum efficiency standards as set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy to help save energy and lower utility bills.
Meets CEE Tier 1 Standards
- This washer meets CEE Tier 1 standards, saving water and energy costs.
IntelliFill Automatic Water Level Sensor
- Saving resources doesn't have to be complicated.
- Built-in sensors match water usage to load size, saving both water and money.
8 Wash Cycles
- Match the cycle to the load at hand.
- 8 wash cycles, from Delicates to Heavy Duty, let you select the right cleaning for each load.
Flexible Wash Options
- Customize the wash cycle for optimal cleaning.
- Options like Prewash, 2nd Rinse and Max Extract let you adjust the wash cycle to fit your needs.
Automatic Temperature Controls
- Promotes dependable cleaning performance by ensuring correct water temperatures.
Precision Balancing System
- Uses springs and shock absorbers to reduce vibration and noise in the washer, keeping loads balanced during the cycle.
Maytag Heritage Series MHWC7500YW Reviews