Welcome to the World of Innovation and Style
This Franke Manor House Series sink will serve as the focal point for your kitchen. It's stainless steel design compliments other stainless appliances and gives your space a modern look. Sturdy, deep and durable, this sink can accommodate any space. The double compartment created in fireclay is elegantly sculpted and beautifully glazed for a smooth, durable surface. This deep and roomy model is glazed on three sides in order to undermount as desired. The exclusive Ceramicplus finish is extremely hard and virtually scratch resistant with an ultra-smooth, dirt-repellent surface.
Franke Holding AG, based in Aarburg, Switzerland is an industrial manufacturer with companies located around the world. While best known for its Kitchen Sinks, Franke offers a wide range of products and services worldwide. Products including Kitchen Systems, Foodservice Systems, Washroom Systems and professional Coffee Systems are all developed and produced by Franke. Other activities include manufacturing of stainless steel components for industrial applications, tool manufacturing as well as beverage containers. Swiss-inspired, Italian-designed, Franke systems and add style and substance to any kitchen.
Base Cabinet Required:
- The double compartment created in fireclay is elegantly sculpted and beautifully glazed.
- The surface is incredibly smooth and durable.
- This deep and roomy model is glazed on three sides in order to undermount as desired.
- The exclusive Ceramicplus finish is extremely hard and virtually scratch proof.
- An ultra-smooth dirt repellent surface keeps it cleaner for longer.
- **Dimensions may vary by 2% (plus or minus) due to material attributes and firing process.
Franke MHK72035MB Reviews