Bring maximum cooking potential to your home kitchen with a flexible cooktop and spacious convection oven from Maytag. Four (4) radiant heating elements on the cooktop give you maximum cooking power, especially with a Power Element that provides up to 3200W of cooking power. This flexible burner can achieve the perfect temperatures for simmering or searing. A special 12"/6" Dual-Choice element cooks more efficiently by matching the heat to the pan you're using. The 6.4 cu. ft. oven features True Convection technology to evenly circulate hot air for delicious results. Auto Convect Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature, eliminating all the guesswork. You'll have all the space you need to prepare large, elaborate meals - the max capacity rack dips down to provide you ample space in your oven, while maintaining even cooking. These outstanding cooking features come packed in a Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel constructed model. A Fingerprint Resistant finish keeps your range looking as elegant as the day you brought it home.
Together, Whirlpool and Maytag emerge a more compelling company positioned to deliver the most innovative portfolio of products and services to consumers throughout the world. Together, they will continue to find new ways to delight consumers while striving to fulfill their vision of "Every Home... Everywhere with Pride, Passion and Performance". Now more than ever, they believe that their bold innovation and designs will connect with consumers in meaningful ways that will last a lifetime. Available at AJ Madison.
Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
Timer; Warm Hold; Delay Start; Cook Time Indicator; Rapid Preheat; Audible Signal; Sabbath Mode; Control Lock
Cooktop Element Style:
Cooktop Surface Color:
Cooktop Surface Material:
Rear Center Burner:
Front Left Burner:
Rear Left Burner:
Front Right Burner:
Rear Right Burner:
Heating Element On Indicator Light:
Hot Surface Indicator Light:
Power On Indicator Light:
Convection Element Type:
Bake; Broil; Convection Conversion; Roast
Oven Rack Type:
2 Standard and 1 Max Capacity
Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel
- Easy-to-clean, fingerprint resistant stainless steel finish keeps your range looking as good as the day you brought it home.
- Power Preheat lets you enjoy dinner faster with juicy flavor every time.
- The 10-inch Power Element allows for a slow, even saute and the intense heat for a seared, juicy steak.
12"/6" Dual-Choice Element
- The 12"/6" Dual-Choice element cooks more efficiently by matching the heat to the pan you're using.
True Convection With Fan & Third Element
- True convection uses a powerful third heating element and a sturdy fan to circulate even temperatures for more consistent roasting and baking.
Auto Convect Conversion
- Auto Conversion adjusts your traditional recipes to the right convection time and temperature without all the complexity.
Max Capacity Rack
- The max capacity rack dips down to provide you ample space in your oven, while maintaining even cooking.
10 Year Limited Parts Warranty
- With a 10-year limited parts warranty on the glass cooktop, elements and cavity, Maytag built these ranges tough enough to keep cooking for years.
Maytag November Savings Offer - Save Up to $450
Save up to $450
Upgrade to the reliability of Maytag this holiday season!
Receive up to $100 back on each qualifying appliance you purchase. Plus, save more when you buy more! Receive a $200 bonus when you purchase any four kitchen appliances (Dishwasher, Range, Refrigerator, Over-the-Range Microwave). Buy a qualifying Washer & Dryer pair to receive a $100 bonus, or receive $250 if you also buy 2 pedestals!
Save time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.