BEST interlocked make-up air dampers provide outside air when required to keep the air in the home fresher.
- Allows the range hood to operate at optimum levels.
Slave dampers are interlocked to the main automatic or universal make-up air damper and open in unison for synchronized operation.
- They close, along with the main damper, as soon as the range hood is powered off.
- Slave dampers can be "ganged" together to provide a cost effective means to provide for higher volumes of make-up air.
Interlocked make-up air damper systems meet IRC Code requirements for make-up air with range hoods over 400 CFM.
Interlocked make-up air systems avoid wasted energy associated with barometric solutions.
- Does not let unwanted air into the home during heating or cooling activities so air pressure is equalized for a well-balanced environment.
Slave dampers are designed to work with all BEST Automatic make-up air dampers.
- Including Direct Wire models MD6T/TR and MD8T/TR, LinkLogic controlled models SMD6 and SMD8 and Universal models MD6TU and MD8TU.