24 Inch Microwave Drawer with 1.2 cu. ft. Capacity
This 24 inch drawer microwave by Wolf is a true cooking instrument, capable of making real meals, real fast. It installs in spaces conventional microwaves can't. As a speed cooking tool, this unit excels, with 950 watts of power and a 1.2 cu. ft. capacity. More to the point, it's equipped with innovative features that make preparing real meals easier than ever.
A Gourmet mode detects moisture and humidity levels, and automatically adjusts cook time and power level for delicious results from several preset recipes. There are quick-start options for melting, softening and defrosting. The "Keep Warm mode turns your Wolf microwave into a warming drawer for up to 90 minutes. And oh yes - it pops movie theatre-quality popcorn too. That's a lot of cooking function in a small package.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero/Wolf has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Wolf has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
Keep Warm Setting:
Up To 99 Minutes
Up To 99 Minutes and 99 Seconds
Dimensions and Weights
- 10 power levels and sensor cooking make for greater convenience - and more delicious results.
- Turns your microwave into a warming drawer, keeping cooked food at its delicious ready-to-serve temperature for up to 90 minutes.
- Can be set for up to 99 minutes and 99 seconds.
Control Panel Lock
- It can easily be locked for child safety, or to prevent unwanted use.
Classic Stainless Steel
- Beautifully matches Wolf E series ovens.
- Can be installed in a standard or flush inset (accessory required) application.