The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Its stainless steel warmed slowly to a soft luxurious glow. That's the effect of Lustertone, an exclusive Elkay finish that brings deep, warm, classic tones to stainless steel.
With this extraordinary line of sinks, you'll never worry about your design lacking luster. Their Lustertone Collection allows your style to bask in their premium stainless steel glow.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Stainless Steel
1 3/4" Vertical and Horizontal Radius
Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess:
3/16" Below Outside Edge of Sink
Exposed Surfaces are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Fully Undercoated to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
Small Bowl Width:
- Double Bowl Waste-All Sinks.
- LWR Series sinks have a round disposer drain opening in one bowl that acts as a feed for disposer to quickly free sink of waste material.
- Opening is standard size to receive all makes of residential waste disposers.
- Sink bowls seamlessly drawn from nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Bowl depths: waste bowl, 6-1/8"; opposite bowl, 7-5/8".
- Waste-all cone is 2" deep to equal 8" total depth.
- Exposed surfaces hand-blended to a lustrous, highlighted Lustertone satin finish.
- Underside is fully undercoated.
Elkay Lustertone Collection LWR3322L2 Reviews