Welcome To LG
LG Electronics USA Commercial Air Conditioning business is a leading player in the global air conditioning market, manufacturing both commercial and residential air conditioners and providing total sustainability and building management solutions. From consumer units to commercial air conditioning systems, LG provides a wide range of innovative products for heating, ventilating and air conditioning.
Available at AJ Madison.
How To Choose A Room Air Conditioner
Compared to large capacity central units, room air conditioners have several advantages. The initial cost of a room air conditioning unit is significantly lower than the cost of central air. Because room air conditioners are designed for cooling small spaces, operating costs are reduced. And, room air conditioners can provide personalized temperature and humidity controls that central systems cannot.
Calculating Cooling Capacity
Cooling capacity is the critical factor in properly selecting a room air conditioner. Cooling capacity is measured in British Thermal Units (BTUs) and typical models will range in capacity from 5,000 BTUs to 28,500 BTUs.
Wall Air Conditioners
Wall units are not only stylish but offer powerful performance with innovative features including multiple cooling and fan speeds.
This air conditioner has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 8.8 and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $108.70.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated yearly operating cost is based on the 2011 national average cost of $.1109 cents per kWh for electricity and an estimated number of operating hours of 750 hours.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Energy Efficiency Rating:
BTU Performance Cooling Area:
11,500 / 11,200
BTU Performance Heating Area:
11,200 / 9,200
Energy Saver Function:
Type Air Discharge:
Rated Amps (Cooling):
Rated Amps (Heating):
Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance
Limited 1 Year Entire Appliance
Dimensions and Weights
- LG's universal thru the wall sleeve will fit any manufacturer's air conditioner and is the standard size for wall openings.
- Standard on all LG units, LG's patented Gold Fin process is an anti-corrosion coating that forms a protective shield so the unit lasts longer.
- Control the temperature of your room with just a push of a button. LG's stylish remote control is easy to use and allows you to cool down from across the room.
2 Cooling and Fan Speeds with Auto Cool
- Keep your cool under control. Three powerful cooling and fan speeds allow you to control the temperature of your room at your pace.
4 Way Air Direction
- Enjoy the cool air even more with LG's 4-way air direction. By adjusting the deflection, air is directed up, down, left or right. So you can move the air where it's needed most.
- It's all about anticipation. Living isn't always easy in the summer. There are storms, high winds and extreme heat that can lead to power outages. Automatically turns the unit back on when power is restored.
- Get cool with the greatest of ease. This window unit comes with LG's easy-to-use installation kit so you can set up your air conditioner without straining your back.
- Save energy while you cool down. This function allows you to decrease energy consumption by turning off the compressor until cool air is needed again. So you can enjoy cooling off without sweating your electric bill.
Programmable 24-Hour On/Off Timer
- With LG's programmable 24-hour on/off timer, you can control the temperature even when you're not there.