Elkay Values and Vision
Rich in history, Elkay's strength lies in their innovation and concern for customers. As a family-owned business, Elkay has a history of manufacturing innovative products and delivering excellent customer service. From Elkay's simple beginnings on Chicago's north side to their present position as a supplier of complete kitchen products, they have always remained focused on key objectives--designing products and adapting their businesses to serve the changing needs of customers. Available at AJ Madison.
Top Mount or Undermount
Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Dimensions and Weight
Minimum Cabinet Size:
- Sink formed of #18 (1.2mm) gauge, type 304(18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel with Perfect Drain
- Slim Rim: Ultra thin edge that virtually eliminates the barrier between the sink and countertop, allowing for a universal (top or undermount) installation option
- Coved Corners: 1-3/4" (44mm) horizontal and vertical radii
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are hand polished to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin finish
- Underside: Fully protected by Sound Guard undercoating
- to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- Drain opening: 3-1/2" (89mm)
- Perfect Drain: Seamlessly welded stainless steel collar eliminates the gap between a traditional drain and the sink for a sanitary and gap free installation.
- Each sink shipped with one LKPD1 drain kit, or a garbage disposer can be installed for user convenience