The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Its stainless steel warmed slowly to a soft luxurious glow. That's the effect of Lustertone, an exclusive Elkay finish that brings deep, warm, classic tones to stainless steel.
With this extraordinary line of sinks, you'll never worry about your design lacking luster. Their Lustertone Collection allows your style to bask in their premium stainless steel glow.
Faucet and Accessories:
304 Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces Are Polished to a Lustrous, Highlighted Bright Satin Finish
Fully Undercoated to Prevent Condensation and Deaden Sound
- Highest quality Lustertone single bowl lavatory sink is seamlessly drawn of #18 gauge, type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recess: 3/16" drop ledge.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a lustrous, highlighted bright satin finish.
- Underside: Fully undercoated to prevent condensation and deaden sound.
- Sink faucet holes on 4" centers.
- Drain opening: 1-5/8", 2-1/4" O.D. at top of countersink.
- Arranged for standard lavatory type pop-up drain fitting.
- Overflow: 3-1/2" wide back ledge with the LKF296 Flexible overflow assembly.
- These sinks comply with ANSI Standard A112.19.3M.