The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
An elegant, yet practical sink that will never go out of style. The appeal of their Traditional Gourmet Collection is timeless.
Sleek. Fresh. Modern. If that's your style, their Contemporary Gourmet Collection has your sink. Designed with European-inspired round bowls, these top mount sinks add a contemporary appearance that will perform beautifully well into the future.
Thoroughly beautiful in every way, the only sink in your future has to be from Elkay.
Faucet and Accessories:
304-Self Rim Stainless Steel
Center Bowl Depth:
Bowl and Faucet Deck Recessed:
3/16" Below Outside Edge of Sink
Exposed Surfaces are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Fully Protected by Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating to Dampen Sound and Prevent Condensation
Center Bowl Width:
Center Bowl Length:
Center Bowl Depth:
Right Bowl Width:
- Highest quality sink bowls seamlessly formed of #18 gauge.
- Type 304 (18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Center Bowl Depth: 5-1/8".
- Bowl and Faucet Deck Recessed: 3/16" below outside edge of
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous highlighted satin finish.
- Underside: Fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to dampen sound and prevent condensation.
- These sinks comply with ANSI Standard A112.19.3M.
- These sinks are listed by the International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials as meeting the requirements of the Uniform Plumbing Code.
Elkay Gourmet Collection LGR43224 Reviews