Elkay Values and Vision
Rich in history, Elkay's strength lies in their innovation and concern for customers.
As a family-owned business, Elkay has a history of manufacturing innovative products and delivering excellent customer service. From Elkay's simple beginnings on Chicago's north side to their present position as a supplier of complete kitchen products, they have always remained focused on key objectives--designing products and adapting their businesses to serve the changing needs of customers. Available at AJ Madison.
Dimensions and Weights
Required Interior Cabinet Space:
- Sink formed of #23 gauge, nickel bearing stainless steel.
- Coved Corners: 2-1/4" vertical and horizontal radius.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are polished to a buffed finish.
- Underside: Fully undercoated to dampen sound and prevent condensation.
Sink Package Includes
- (1) LKA2475 gooseneck faucet.
- (1) D5018A drain with basket strainer.
- NOTE: Unless otherwise specified, sink is furnished with 2 faucet holes as shown.
- These sinks comply with ASME A112.19.3.