30" Induction Cooktop by Miele
This 30-inch Miele induction cooktop offers loads of convenient features that any kitchen will benefit from. It features the latest in cooking innovation with induction technology. A magnetic system beneath the smooth ceramic glass creates friction in pots and pans which then becomes the source of heat, not the system beneath the glass. This results in a cooktop that cools quickly after cooking, making it safer in homes with little ones, and it's also easier to clean much sooner after cooking.
Extra features are a pan-size sensor, Stop & Go which tunrs down all burners to the lowest level if you need to attend to anything unexpected, safe auto heat up, a keep warm feature, and a safety switch off if the cooktop senses an unusually long period of cooking time.
Front Left Burner:
Variable Cooking Zone, 7" - 11"
Rear Left Burner:
Variable Cooking Zone, 4" - 6"
Right Side Burner:
PowerFlex Bridge, 9" - 15"
Total Connected Load:
Dimensions & Weight
Built-in Height with Connection:
Construction & Design
Pan Size Recognition
- The size of the pan is recognized by the cooktop, and energy is only supplied to this area.
Efficient and Safe
- A clear benefit - no heat loss with induction, and the ceramic glass surface stays relatively cool.
Stop & Go
- With this function, all cooking zones can be reduced to power level one simultaneously for safety or if you need to run to the telephone.
- Always at the right time, this function reduces the initial Power Boost to prevent burning.
Versatile Cooking Zone Configuration
- For all sorts of cookware, there is always a perfect fit for a wide variety of pans.
Keeping Warm Function
- The keep warm function controls the temperature in the pan base and prevents food from burning.
- Basic cooktop settings, such as acoustic signal tones, can be adapted to suit personal preferences.
- This feature allows you to set the Minute Minder.
EasyClean Ceramic Glass
- Food can no longer burn because the cooktop surface remains relatively cool after cooking, and messes can be quickly and easily.
Cooktop Turns Off If No Cookware Is In Place
- Only on induction, if no pan is on a zone when the cooktop is switched on, the power supply is stopped immediately.
Safety Switch Off
- If a cooking zone operates at the same power level for an unusually long time, switch-off is automatic.
Overheating Protection and Fault Monitoring
- The cooktop automatically switches off in the case of extreme heat.
Residual Heat Indicator
- The residual heat indicator reminds you not to touch the cooking zones when they are still hot.
Safety and System Lock
- Both functions prevent accidental or unintentional switching on of the cooktop.