Designed for preparing quick, casual dinners and elaborate, gourmet meals alike, Miele cooktops blend easy-to-use temperature controls with unmatched versatility. So whether your passion is sauteing or searing, stir-frying or grilling, their cooktops provide immediate, controllable and consistent heat, while minimizing any cumbersome cleanup when dinner is finished.
The KM 5840 electric cooktop features a smooth, durable Ceran surface with 3D design and DirectSelection touch controls - providing easy cleaning and even heating. Concentric heating zones lets you mix and match the way you distribute heat to stockpots, skillets and even oblong casserole dishes, helping you create meals with the ease and efficiency that only Miele can offer.
Black Ceran Glass Surface with Stainless Steel Frame
4 3/4" or 7 1/16"
Two Double Zones:
7 1/16" or 9 1/16"
- Direct Selection Plus touch controls
- High-impact black Ceran glass surface with stainless steel frame
- Residual heat indicators for all zones
- Single and variable zones with over 25% increased power
- Auto-heat reduces heat-up time