As you can expect from any Miele cooktop, this gas model performs at the highest standards. With a stainless steel finish and continuous Cast Iron grates, it also makes a tasteful and unobtrusive addition to any kitchen. The black knob controls on the side panel operate the four completely sealed super and high speed burners, which have a total BTU output exceeding 20,000.
Cooking with gas is not always about the power; control is essential too. Operating at a low heat output is often as important as a high power setting, and all Miele units allow you to do that; this model will regulate as low as 620 BTU's.
110 Volt - 15 Amp
- (1) 3,400 BTU Auxiliary / Simmer burner
- (2) 6,000 BTU Normal burners
- (1) 10,200 BTU High-speed burner
- Center Control Configuration maximizes space between burners
- Completely sealed burners for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Continuous grate design permits pots to be moved effortlessly from burner to burner without lifting
- Unique ignition system optimizes cooktop safety and usability. If a flame goes out for any reason, re-ignition is initiated; should the flame not re-light, the system shuts down the flow of gas
- Available for LP or natural gas connection (must specify at the point of sale in order to obtain the correct unit configuration).