GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work.
It's all about great food. With more convenience, performance and style, GE built-in products are changing the way the modern family cooks. When it comes to style, they feature more choices to compliment any taste or preference. With self-clean models, extra-large capacities and multi-dimensional features, GE offers innovative built-in products designed for today's lifestyles.
Features on this model include self-clean and electronic oven controls that are easy to use and allows for simple oven operation. ClearView windows provide a large, convenient area to check the progress of food, and this is made easier by the interior oven light.
Oven Cabinet Width Required:
Upper Oven Interior Width:
Upper Oven Interior Height:
Upper Oven Interior Depth:
Lower Oven Interior Width:
Lower Oven Interior Height:
Lower Oven Interior Depth:
25" - 22 1/2"
Minimum Door Opening Allowance:
Minimum Cutout Location from the Floor:
Automatic Self-Clean Oven Door Lock:
Self-Clean Oven with Delay Clean Option:
Light Self-Clean Option:
Hidden Bake Oven Interior:
Variable Broil/Four-Pass Broil Element:
Eight-Pass Bake Element:
PreciseAir Convection System:
Auto Recipe Conversion:
C and F Programmable:
Audible Preheat Signal:
Auto Oven Shut-Off with Override:
Electronic Clock and Kitchen Timer:
Control Lock Capability:
Certified Sabbath Mode:
Flat Convection Cover:
Oven Racks (upper/lower):
Self-Clean Oven Racks:
Embossed Rack Positions (upper/lower):
Frameless Oven Door:
- Self-Clean Oven (upper oven only)
- Conveniently cleans the upper oven cavity without need of scrubbing.
- Electronic Oven Controls (upper oven only)
- One-touch electronic pads are easy-to-use and allow for simple oven operation.
- Provides a convenient viewing area to check the progress of food.
- Supplies light to make viewing the progress of cooking easy and convenient.
- Feature a durable construction to help accommodate any size or type of cookware.
- Multiple Oven Rack Positions
- Delivers flexibility and allows consumers to make the most of available oven capacity.
- Frameless Glass Oven Doors
- Cabinets installed adjacent to wall ovens must have an adhesion spec of at least 194 degrees Fahrenheit temperature rating.
- If marks, blemishes or the cutout opening is visible above the installed oven, it may be necessary to add wood shims under the runners and front trim until the marks or openings are covered.
- Door handle protrudes 3" from door face. Cabinets and drawers on adjacent walls should be placed to avoid interference with the handle.