30 Inch Integrated Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator with 15.6 cu. ft. Capacity
Sub-Zero's all-new line of Integrated refrigeration features the industry's most-advanced food-preservation features and largest selection of models. The 30"-wide IT-30CI refrigerator/freezer combination unit includes 10.6 cubic feet of refrigerator storage above 5.0 cubic feet of freezer space accessible via two soft-close drawers. Dual refrigeration - separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer - allows fresh food to stay fresher longer, and frozen items to remain free of frost and freezer burn. Additionally, an automatic icemaker features a "max ice" setting, providing increased on-demand production of purified ice by up to 30 percent for 24 hours. As a fully integrated refrigerator/freezer, the unit is ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry (high-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories).
Like all full-size Sub-Zero Integrated refrigeration models, the IT-30CI stands 84" tall and includes a host of features designed to extend the life of fresh food, including air purification and a patented door-seal system that efficiently locks in cold air. A high-humidity, lower-temperature crisper drawer also provides the perfect conditions for storing fresh produce. The sophisticated, updated interior takes on a crystal-like appearance with minimal use of plastic trim and the addition of bright, soft-on LED lighting.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader and seeks to maintain this reputation with a dedication to quality design and customer satisfaction.
10.6 Cu. Ft.
Energy Star Qualified:
Interior Refrigerator Features
Internal Water Dispenser:
Adjustable Glass Shelves:
2 with Adjustable Dividers
Adjustable Door Shelves:
Interior Freezer Features
Adjustable Drawer Dividers:
1/4" OD Copper, Braided Stainless Steel or PEX Tubing
Dimensions and Weights
- This technology pioneered by Sub-Zero features separate compressors and cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer. Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other - optim
Air Purification System
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage. Sub-Zero's integrated refrigerators come with an anti-microbial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA) that scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold,
- A microthin coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading, making clean-up a breeze and eliminating the need for plastic edging. The result is a clear, clean interior that maximizes visibility of food.
- Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when purifying water for ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons. Replacement is fast and easy.
Automatic Ice Maker with "Max Ice"
- High-efficiency unit provides crescent-shaped ice cubes and includes a "max ice" feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period - just the boost you need for parties and holidays.
- The interactive and easy-to-use controls employ touchscreen technology to precisely regulate temperatures and give you more access to more settings. The control panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
Sub-Zero Wolf Grand Kitchen Savings Event - $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Receive a $1,000 Rebate or Free Wolf Gourmet Products
Purchase a Sub-Zero, Wolf and Asko appliance package to receive a $1,000 rebate, or up to $7,000 in Wolf Gourmet products via mail-in rebate.
How To Save:
Purchase any full size built-in, integrated or PRO 48 Refrigeration
Any size Range -OR- any size Wall Oven with any size Rangetop or 30" or 36" Cooktop - Get $1,000 -OR- 3 Points
Purchase up to 6 additional qualifying product - Get 1 Point Each (6 Points Total). Asko dishwasers are now included in this offer!
10 Piece Cookware Set - 2 Points
7 Piece Knife Set - 2 Points
Blender - 1 Point
Countertop Convection Oven - 1 Point
4-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
2-Slice Toaster - 1 Point
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Sub-Zero IT30CIIDLH Reviews