iQ Blowers are quiet because of the way they're designed.
- It inherently operates at a considerable quieter rating than traditional high pressure blowers.
- In fact, it's up to 2 times quieter.
State of the art iQ blower system offers operational flexibility based on your unique installation, delivering up to 30% faster smoke removal.
- Whether optimizing duct runs in a new home or dealing with the challenges of an existing installation.
- The iQ blower delivers greater performance than other high performance hoods with standard blowers, regardless of the mode in which you use it.
1) Full-rated Performance is assured with GPS technology and the use of specified duct sizes.
- The hood self-calibrates to each unique duct installation at the push of a button.
- The iQ Blower System goes to work ensuring full-rated CFM is achieved.
- All other standard hoods suffer from lost performance due to the restrictions in all duct systems.
- And as time goes on the System can be recalibrated to maintain the maximum performance.
2) Peak Performance in restricted or limited duct installations is possible.
- If the duct system design requires smaller sizes than recommended, iQ takes that into account and calibrates to the highest (peak) CFM possible.
- The performance level is significantly greater than that of standard hoods without the iQ System.
3) Standard Performance allows you to install and use the range hood at factory settings.
- This delivers the performance found in our standard High Performance blowers which have led the industry for decades.
iQ Blowers are energy efficient.
- The advanced DC motor technology is a balanced digital motor using as little as 8 watts of power.
- This motor delivers up to 22 times more energy efficiency than found in standard blowers.
- You'll see the savings over the life of the product.
iQ Blowers have a Guaranteed Performance System (GPS) calibration button that activates the internal process to analyze the duct system.
- Adjusts the hood to it's optimum working level.
- You experience up to 30% faster smoke and odor removal.
- Now, you get what you paid for!
1,200 CFM @ 10 Sones (high), 320 CFM @ 0.3 Sones (low).
Duct size: 10" round; blower can be used in horizontal or vertical orientations, depending on the range hood selected.
- Internal blowers are located inside the range hood.