30 Inch Single Electric Wall Oven with 4.6 cu. ft. European Convection Capacity
This Bosch wall oven features a SideOpening Door for easier cavity access and a high-resolution TFT user interface. Enjoy cooking with genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks. Select among 14 specialized cooking modes make gourmet cooking easy. Cleanup is a breeze thanks to the ovens' 2-hour self-clean cycle, allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning. It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
What's special about German engineering is special about Bosch.
Everyone knows Germans craft brilliant and efficient machines. The question is, Why At Bosch, it's because they relish a challenge. They prize the ability to overcome technological obstacles in order to produce precise, powerful appliances that perform better, are more intuitive and use fewer resources, while delivering world-class performance. Moreover, they aren't afraid of the exacting work it takes to produce elegant, stylish products with the most advanced technology available. Combine that with rigorous technical education, strict German efficiency guidelines and over two hundred days of rain driving them inside for long periods, well, maybe it's not that difficult to understand what drives Germans to engineer the world's best machines.
EcoClean 2-Hour Self-Clean
Specialized Cooking Modes:
Custom Cooking Programs:
Alarm, Off, On, Timer
Variable Broil (Hi and Low):
Genuine European Convection:
Speed Convection (Frozen Foods):
Bake Element Wattages:
Broil Element Wattages:
Convection Element Wattages:
Fixed Connection, No Plug
Dimensions and Weights
27" - 28 5/8"
- Side-opening door offers better ergonomic access to the oven cavity.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Their high definition color TFT display features extra sharp images and big, easy-to-read text.
- It also provides more detailed information on the cycle status and maintenance information such as when to refill rinse aid.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Their Advanced Circulation System (ACS) allows food to be cooked more evenly in up to 30% less time by optimizing heat circulation.
- And a powerful third heating element that surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Their ovens' 2-hour self-clean cycle, the industry's best, allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning.
- It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing heat in cavity finishes cooking process.
- Takes the guesswork out of rare, medium and well done.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two halogen lights provide superior cavity illumination.
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F.
- Two separate time intervals can be programmed.
Bosch Benchmark Series HBLP451 Reviews