27 Inch Top Load Washer with 14 Wash Cycles
Take the hassle out of laundry with this efficient and intuitive GE Washer. Featuring 12 wash cycles and a number of options such as Deep Rinse, Delay Wash, Extra Rinse and more, you can always select the best settings to keep your clothes looking their best. With the My Cycle option you can customize any cycle any way you want and store your preferences for further use. The stainless steel wash basket has a 4.6 cu. ft. capacity that provides plenty of space for any load. Incredibly energy conscious, this machine is ENERGY STAR qualified and has a CEE tier II rating.
GE Consumer and Industrial spans the globe as an industry leader in major appliance, lighting and integrated industrial equipment systems and services. They provide solutions for commercial, industrial and residential use in more than 100 countries which uses innovative technologies and "ecomagination." It's a GE initiative to aggressively bring to market new technologies that help customers and consumers meet pressing environmental challenges to deliver comfort, convenience and electrical protection and control. GE brings imagination to work. Available at AJ Madison.
This clothes washer uses 143 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17 when used with an electric water heater and $10 with a natural gas water heater.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 8 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
4.6 Cu. Ft.
Colors/Normals, Drain + Spin, Speed Wash, Jeans, Heavy Duty, Bulky Items, Towels & Sheets, Whites, Casuals, Delicates, Cold Wash, Sanitize with Oxi, Active Wear, Basket Clean
Number of Wash Options:
My Cycle, Deep Fill, Deep Rinse, Warm Rinse, Extra Rinse, Auto Soak and Delay Wash
Number of Temperature Selections:
Hot, Warm, Colors, Cool, Cold and Tap Cold
Wash Basket Material:
Bleach, Detergent (Liquid/Powder), Fabric Softener
Maximum Spin Speed:
Energy Star Qualified:
15 or 20A
Dimensions and Weights
Approximate Shipping Weight:
Deep Fill Option
- Customize your water-fill levels with just the touch of a button. Add a little extra or fill the tub to wash the way you want.
- Loosens stains by soaking up to 2 hours.
- When selected, the deep rinse cycle ensure clothes are rinsed of soap residue and fabric softener.
Stain Removal Guide
- Clean 5 of the most common stains with preprogrammed settings that modify any cycle to help remove blood, tomato, wine, dirt and grass.
- Loads are thoroughly saturated with this recirculation pump that moves water and detergent through clothes.
- Choose a warm water rinse so every part of your laundry experience fits your preference.
Sanitize with Oxi
- Remove 99.9% of bacteria with a dedicated cycle that uses an Oxi additive to boost your detergent's cleaning power, while keeping fabrics looking and feeling their best.
Soft-Close Glass Lid
- Engineered to close gently every time.
My Cycle Settings
- Wash clothes with the settings you prefer on any cycle, rather than the defaults, and store your settings for later use.
- Delivers ready-to-go results within minutes.
- Meets or exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency for year-round energy and money savings.