Wolf 36" Gas Range
The new 36" Gas Range offers an updated design and new performance features that build upon Wolf's decades-long heritage in professional kitchens. This range boasts a cooktop that can be configured in three different ways with options for an infrared griddle or infrared charbroiler. Wolf gas ranges feature dual-stacked burners for precise control from the highest highs to the lowest lows. The upper-tier burner delivers maximum heat transfer at higher settings, while the lower-tier flames are dedicated for precision simmering and melting. Sealed, seamless burner pans make clean-up a breeze.
The cavernous gas convection oven holds three adjustable racks and a powerful infrared broiler that sears quickly and evenly. The clean lines of the updated exterior design are highlighted by their signature Wolf red, infinite control knobs (also available in black or stainless), stainless steel knob bezels and a spring-and-damper door hinge for always-smooth door closure - even when your hands are full.
About Sub-Zero and Wolf
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration.
Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
An Ideal Marriage
When Sub-Zero Freezer Company acquired Wolf in March 2000, kitchen design insiders uttered a collective "Aha!" It just made sense, this marriage of ice and fire, cold and hot. Sub-Zero and Wolf are complementary expressions of a single idea: the steadfast refusal to compromise. They are the brands for people who will have nothing less than the kitchen they have always wanted - an uncompromised kitchen.
Oven Interior Capacity:
5.5 Cu. Ft.
(5) 15,000 BTU and (1) 9,200 BTU
Dual-Stacked Sealed Burners:
Porcelain-Coated, Cast Iron
Large Convection Oven:
Porcelain Oven Interior:
Door Hinge System:
Spring and Damper
Adjustable Stainless Steel Legs:
110/120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 15 Amp Circuit
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth (To Cooking Surface):
Opening Height (To Countertop):
Oven Interior Height:
6 Burners for Maximum Flexibility
- Our most versatile cooktop configuration, with the ability to handle almost any culinary challenge.
Convection Oven For Faster, More Consistent Cooking
- Large capacity convection oven heats quickly, cooks evenly for more consistently delicious results, and has an 18,000 BTU infrared broiler for ultra-fast sears.
Stainless Steel Construction
- Heavy-gauge stainless steel with a classic brushed finish has proved durable for decades, and matches other Sub-Zero and Wolf products, allowing for seamless integration into your kitchen design.
Signature Red Control Knobs
- Instantly identify your stove as a Wolf, and provide infinite control for more precise cooking.
Spark Ignition System for Each Burner
- Each burner has a sensor that detects if the flame has gone out while you're cooking and automatically re-ignites it.
Patented Dual-Stacked Burners For Precise Control
- The upper-tier burner delivers maximum heat for rapid boils and caramelized sears, while the lower tier can go down to a mere breath of flame for gentle simmering or melting.
Infrared Broiler for Fast Preheats, Quick Sears
- This powerful 18,000 BTU broiler lets you sear and crisp steak, salmon and more just like it's done in restaurants, with succulent results. Great for finishing off homemade pizzas, too.
Enhanced Interior Views
- Large, double-panel glass door windows and bright dual halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process.
Cast-Iron Burner Grates With Easy-Slide Finish
- Continuous cast-iron grates with a matte black, porcelain finish let you slide pots easily on and off heat, or from one burner to another.
- Heavy-duty stainless steel legs adjust for stability, while rear casters provide mobility.
Wolf Upgrade and Save - Save Up to $750
Save Up to $750
Wolf has never had a more exciting selection of ranges and cooktops - stunning in both performance and design. If you've been thinking about a cooking upgrade, now is the time to act. For a limited time, Wolf is offering significant rebates on some of its most popular products. Save up to $750 through April 30, 2017.
Save Time and Submit Your Claim Online
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
Available Rebates - May be Combined
Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download and mail in the rebate form by the respective closing date. AJ Madison cannot be held responsible for non-compliance of the afore-mentioned.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.