The Linear Patioflame, a truly unique outdoor fire pit with a modern slim, sleek design which adds to the excitement of outdoor living.
"The Linear Patioflame, a truly unique outdoor fire pit with a modern slim, sleek design which adds to the excitement of outdoor living", said David Coulson, National Advertising Manager with Napoleon Fireplaces & Grills. "This Linear Patioflame is evidence of Napoleon's passion for cutting-edge technology, contemporary design and artistic craftsmanship," he added.
The Linear Patioflame comes complete with all stainless steel burner chassis for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance, up to 60,000 BTU's, electronic ignition, Topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed, and safety valve turns gas off if flame goes out. A contemporary powder coated, rust resistant surround comes standard with the Patioflame. The Linear Patioflame is approved for use on wooden decks, stone or brick patios and concrete.
Napoleon's Linear Patioflame is ideal for residential or commercial spaces that want to make a definite statement. The Linear Patioflame adds to an impressive lineup of Napoleon Patioflames already available to consumers, builders, designers and architects.
Napoleon's outdoor heating technology extends your backyard enjoyment further into the fall season or the beginning of spring. Napoleon's Patioflame gas fire pit provides aesthetically pleasing warmth with your choice of optional burners: log, River Rock or CRYSTALINE. The Napoleon Patioflame easily installs anywhere. Intense radiating heat up to 60,000 BTU's keeps the outdoor chill away while friends and family gather well into the evening. Perfect for your home or cottage.
NOTE: This gas patio flame must be used only outdoors in a well-ventilated space and must not be used inside a building, garage, screened-in porch, gazebo or any other enclosed area.
Dimensions & Weights
Width of Fire Pit:
Depth of Fire Pit:
Height of Fire Pit:
Minimum Clearance to Combustibles - Side Walls:
Minimum Clearance to Combustibles - Top of Unit to Ceiling:
Gas Inlet Pressure - Liquid Propane:
Gas Inlet Pressure - Natural Gas:
- Topaz CRYSTALINE ember bed comes standard
- All stainless steel burner construction for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance
- Pewter powder coated surround comes standard
- Stainless steel cover comes standard
- Convenient access door with stainless steel piano hinge
- Safety valve turns gas off if flame goes out
- Natural gas conversion kit included
- Gas can be connected from underneath, as well as knock-outs in side wall
- Approved for use on wooden decks, stone or brick patios and concrete
- Optional coloured glass media kits available