Full Console Dishwasher with 5 Wash Cycles
Complement the chic decor of the kitchen with this Miele built-in dishwasher that has a visible control console to see the selections of the wash programs, wash options, start time, menu settings and other dishwasher information. Displayed via message while the unit is running are the program in use, the time of day, status, and any faults that occur. It takes the guess work out of fully integrated control console while the dishwasher is running.
Upgraded from Miele's previous models, this new and improved model features Miele's new Pro Pump which supports the quick-wash cycle. In 31 minutes, dishes are not only washed but dried too, making it perfectly convenient when entertaining guests. And at a super-quiet sound rating of 46 dBA, every story and laugh will be enjoyed while the dishwasher is running.
A brand is like an enduring promise that needs to be fulfilled continuously. Miele adheres to this promise with the utmost commitment. For more than 115 years, Miele stands for highest product quality. Miele - that means durability, reliability, security and peace of mind. As part of this philosophy, Miele avows itself to Germany as its center of production. Ninety percent of the total value creation is generated here. "Made in Germany" is a promise of quality and Miele strives to fulfill the high requirements of their customers and provide them with appliances of the highest quality and tested durability to make their lives more comfortable.
This dishwasher uses 270 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $32.67.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
16 Places Settings
Normal; Express; Pots and Pans; SaniWash; Rinse and Hold
Hot/Cold Water Supply:
Maximum of 140°F
Shut-Off Valve Requirement:
Male 3/8" NPT
Water Pressure Requirement:
4.35 psi - 145 psi
Included Water Hose:
4' 11", Flexible
Included Drain Hose:
4' 11", Flexible
110V/120V, 60Hz, 15A
Power Cord Plug and Length:
NEMA 5-15 Plug, 5' 6", Hardwired Capable
22 7/16" Minimum
33 3/4" Minimum
Dimensions and Weight
33 11/16" - 36 1/4"
- For all types of dishware, even large pots/pans or bulky items fit easily in the versatile lower basket.
Comfort Basket Design
- Dishware can be loaded easily and securely for optimum results.
- Cutlery items don't touch each other, food deposits are removed completely and the cutlery is dried perfectly.
Ergonomic Basket Handles
- Simplify your daily routine: The basket handles make loading and unloading easier.
Hot Water Connect
- Every Miele dishwasher is equipped with a hot water connection.
Double WaterProof System
- Miele's waterproof system automatically shuts off the water supply if a leak or blockage is detected.
- This program offers temperatures high enough to remove germs from baby bottles, chopping boards, utensils, etc.
- With the Short program option you can reduce the running time up to 50%.
- The start of a program can be programmed up to 24 hours in advance.
- The automatic load recognition system adjusts water and electricity consumption.
- The countdown indicator lets you know how long the program has left to run.
- The door is extremely easy to open and close, and stays open in the desired position.
- Miele appliances feature a Child lock and highly visible indicators.
Miele Futura Classic Plus Series G4925SCUW Reviews