19 Inch Compact Commercially Approved Freezer with 1.8 cu. ft. Capacity
AccuCold by Summit Appliance carries a quality selection of compact freezers for general purpose use in medical facilities.
This unit is a compact 1.8 cu.ft. all-freezer that is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards. It comes in a white exterior finish, with a factory installed lock on the user-reversible door. The interior includes removable wire shelves for optimum circulation and a one-piece interior liner to ensure easy cleanup. The dial thermostat is located inside the unit. This freezer is manual defrost and operates at an average temperature of -20°C.
With reliable construction and a convenient size, the FS30L7 is the ideal freezer for storing select items in institutional facilities.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
2 Removable Wire Shelves
Dimensions and Weight
Depth with door at 90°:
- ETL-S listed to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 for use in commercial establishments
2 Removable Shelves
- Includes twp wires shelf for easier storage
- Dial thermostat for easy temperature management
Flat Door Liner
- Designed to comply with CDC guidelines
One-Piece Interior Liner
- Seamless interior for easier cleanup
- User-reversible door swing allows for more flexibility in placing the unit
- Convenient "cube" shape is ideal for use on top of counters
Factory Install Locked
- Keyed lock for a secure interior