15" Nugget Ice Machine
Your Favorite Ice within Arm's Reach
The only thing more satisfying than your favorite beverage on a hot day is chewable restaurant-style ice to accompany it. Now enjoy your favorite ice at an arm's reach with the Viking Professional Nugget Ice Machine. Savor your favorite craveable ice in a 15" residential model that conveniently fits in your kitchen, bar, or outdoor setting.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at AJ Madison.
80 Lbs. In 24 Hours
Water Quality Sensor:
Normal Operating Range:
50° - 100°F
115V/60 Hz, 15 Amp Dedicated Circuit; 6' 3-Wire Cord Attached To Product
Maximum Amp Usage:
Inlet Water Requirement:
1/4" OD Copper Tubing Inlet Waterline; 20 psi Min. To 80 psi Max.
3/8" ID x 10' Plastic Tubing Supplied
50°F Min. To 100° Max.
Dimensions and Weights
Overall Depth with Door Panel:
Overall Depth without Door Panel:
33 7/8" Min. - 34 7/8" Max.
34 1/4" Min. - 35 1/4" Max.
Approx. Shipping Weight:
Constant Supply Of Soft and Chewable Ice
- Soft and chewable ice assumes the flavor of any beverage to enhance your overall experience.
- 80 pounds of ice production in 24 hours provides enough chewable ice for all of your entertaining needs.
- Ultrasonic bin level sensor automatically stops ice production when the bin is full.
- Ice bin stores up to 26 pounds of ice.
Quiet and Energy Efficient
- The soft ice form aids in ultra-quiet operation when dropping into bin.
- Uses 40% less energy and more than 50% less water than comparable ice machine models.
- Self-closing door helps reduce energy costs.
- Energy efficient LED light illuminates bin interior for visibility with minimal energy consumption.
Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- User-friendly electronic control panel clearly displays ice production status and maintenance needs.
- LED indicator light illuminates when ice machine is running and alerts of no-water condition.
- No need to disconnect or uninstall machine when cleaning.
Unmatched Installation Flexibility
- Available with gravity drain or built-in drain pump, eliminating need for floor drain.
- Ships with unfinished door front, accommodating either an optional right or left hand Viking stainless steel front panel or a custom wood panel.
- Tru-Flush Design allows flush-to-cabinet installation.
- Fully finished stainless steel exterior cabinet allows for a finished look in freestanding applications.
- Approved for both indoor and outdoor use.
The Industry's Best and Most Comprehensive Warranty
- 3-year full warranty - complete unit.
- 6-year full warranty - sealed system.
- 90-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- 12-year limited - sealed system.
Viking "You Cook We Clean" Instant Rebate - Save Up to $1,579
Instant Savings of up to $1,579
How to Save
• Buy a Professional Range or Rangetop + Built-in Wall Oven, receive a Free Professional Dishwasher and dishwasher panel, a $1,579 value.
• Buy either of the options above and get unlimited additional savings on select Professional Products.
Terms and Conditions:
See rebate form for additional details.
AJ Madison Exclusive Rebate
This rebate will only be paid on AJ Madison purchases only.
Purchases in any other store do not qualify for this rebate.
All rebate forms will be rejected.
Viking Professional Series FPNI515 Reviews