Frigidaire 24" Fully Integrated Dishwasher
This 24-inch built-in dishwasher's fully integrated control panel gives it a clean, sleek finish after installation. DishSense™ Technology automatically adjusts the cycle time based on how much cleaning the dishes need. Inside are two spray arms for the upper and lower rack, and the washer also features an Upper Rack Wash Only cycle for smaller wash loads. The upper rack features a cup shelf which can also hold and support stemware, and the lower rack features a roomy silverware and utensils basket that can hold large spoons and spatulas. There is an NSF-certified Sanitation option that removes 99.9% of common household bacteria, and the effortless dry feature and polymer interior eliminates the need to towel dry the dishes even after they've already gone through a drying process during the wash cycle. The unit can hold up to 12 place settings so more items can be washed at one time.
When you select a home appliance from Frigidaire, you've chosen a product of exceptional performance, convenience and style; an appliance that has been designed to work in harmony with the way you live. Frigidaire is one of the leading suppliers of quality home appliances and they take pride in offering superior products and service to their customers. Through meaningful innovations, Frigidaire has humanized their technology to create appliance designs that are uncluttered, controls that are intuitive, and features that are as useful as they are smart. Available at AJ Madison.
This dishwasher uses 286 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $31.72.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on 4 wash loads a week and a 2011 national average electricity cost of $0.1109 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.ftc.gov/appliances.
Stay-Put Door Hinge Design:
Low Rinse-Aid Indicator Light:
Wash Levels/Wash Speeds:
Heavy; Normal; Rinse Only; Upper Rack Wash Only
NSF Certified Sanitize Rinse:
2, 4, 6 Hour
Lower Rack SpaceWise® Silverware Basket:
NSF International Certification:
Water Inlet Location:
4.9 - 8.5 Gallons
20 - 120 PSI
Integral Air Gap on Supply:
Power Supply Connection Location:
Right Bottom Front
Depth to Tub Flange:
Depth with Door Open 90°:
- Easily select options with the touch of a button. Controls are intuitive and easy to use.
- Move your dishes straight to your cabinets dry, eliminating the need to towel dry
NSF® Certified Sanitize
- Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of common household bacteria.
- Automatically adjusts the cycle time based on how much cleaning your dishes need.
4 Wash Cycles
- Heavy Wash, Normal Wash, Top Rack and Rinse Only.
2-6 Hour Delay Start
- Set your dishwasher to run on your schedule. It can be set to run 2, 4 or 6 hours in advance.
12 Place Setting Capacity
- The large capacity, tall-tub dishwasher fits up to 12 place settings so you can wash more at once.
- Features easy-to-use cleaning cycle options including Top Rack, Rinse Only and Heavy Wash.
- Supports the drying process, keeping dishes dry the first time.
55 dBA Silence Rating
- Run your dishwasher while you're in the same room.
- Maximize your energy and dollar savings.
- Low Rinse Aid Indicator Light
- The stainless steel spray arm and dual-filtration system gives a thorough clean every time.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the U.S.A.
Frigidaire FFID2423RS Reviews