Summit 24" Refrigerator Drawers
Summit brings luxury and convenience under the counter with a fully featured two-drawer all-refrigerator.
The FF642D is sized with an easy-fitting 24" footprint. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, but the fully finished cabinet also enables freestanding use. Complete stainless steel construction inside and out offers long-lasting durability with professional elegance. The two drawers include sleek handles to complete the look.
Frost-free operation ensures minimum user maintenance inside the 3.4 cubic-foot interior. Two adjustable dividers make it easy to separate the drawer compartments into two or four zones to easily accommodate a variety of sizes. A sliding chrome basket offers added storage convenience, while the LED lighting makes it easy to view stored contents when loading or unloading both sections.
Additional features ensure the unit is running at its best. These include a high temperature alarm and open drawer alarm. The digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the interior temperature, while a temperature memory function helps to recover all settings in the event of power loss. This model also has a Sabbath Mode setting that disables certain electrical features during periods of religious observance.
The FF642D can be used in home or commercial settings. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL Commercial Standard 471. For a matching frost-free all-freezer, see the SCFF532D.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products. Available at AJ Madison.
This freezer uses 275 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $33.28.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handle:
Depth with Drawers Out:
24" Refrigerator Drawers
Two Stainless Steel Drawers
- Slide-out drawers offer 3.4 cu. ft. of interior storage.
Stainless Steel Construction
- Cabinet, drawers, and kickplate are fully constructed from stainless steel to ensure lasting durability and easy clean-up.
- Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter and flush with other cabinets.
- Minimum user maintenance with a fully no-frost operation system.
- Electronic controls ensure easy temperature management with an external display in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Elegant and efficient lighting offers a gentle illumination for the drawer interiors.
- An alarm will sound if a drawer is left open or if the temperature fluctuates.
- Two adjustable dividers make it easier to organize the drawer interiors.
- Removable chrome basket included for easier storage convenience.
- Fan-forced cooling ensures even temperature distribution from top to bottom.
- Optional setting can disable the lighting and alarm for up to 96 hours.