18" Wide Built-In Undercounter Refrigerator
Summit's selection of built-in undercounter refrigeration includes one of the industry's only complete 18" wide lines for use in ADA compliant settings. With an 18" width, this model is the perfect all-refrigerator for space-challenged kitchens. It is designed for built-in installation, but its fully finished cabinet allows for freestanding use as well. The user-reversible door includes a factory installed front lock.
Inside, it utilizes automatic defrost operation for low maintenance use. Four adjustable chrome wire shelves accommodate a variety of sizes, and LED lighting offers an efficient interior view. This unit includes a digital thermostat for optimum temperature management. Combine the FF1843BADA series with its matching freezer.
From innovative design to superior construction, Summit products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
This refrigerator uses 165 kWh/yr. and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $19.96.
Your operating costs will depend on your utility rates and use. The estimated operating cost is based on a 2015 national average cost of $0.121 cents per kWh.
For more information, visit www.eia.gov.
Number of Shelves:
4, Chrome Wire, Adjustable
Interior and Exterior
US Electrical Safety:
Canadian Electrical Safety:
Parts & Labor Warranty:
Dimensions and Weight
Depth without Handles:
Depth with Door at 90°:
Adjustable Chrome Shelves
- Rearrange interior space to accommodate all sizes, or remove shelves altogether for a simple clean-up.
- Reduced maintenance with auto defrost system.
- Electronic controls for precise temperature management.
- Temperature read-out can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
- Gentle illumination with an on/off switch.
Factory Installed Lock
- Keyed lock for a secure interior.
Design & Installation
- 32" height is designed to fit under lower ADA compliant counters.
- Make the best use of space by installing the refrigerator under the counter.
Fully Finished Cabinet
- Allows the unit to be used freestanding.
- Just under 18" wide for an easy fit, the flush back design saves that much more space.
- User reversible door swing for added flexibility.
100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals.