30" Professional Induction Cooktop
Fulgor Milano's sleek 30-inch cooktop uses induction technology to transform magnetic cookware into the source of heat instead of heating from hot coils beneath the glass cooktop. There are four burners total. The left-front burner offers a wide 11 inches of cooking space. The slide controls offer a clean look and are easy to use. There is a low temperature setting that's gentle enough to melt chocolate without setting up a double boiler. For cookware that is not induction compatible, there is the optional accessory of independent metal plates for non magnetic pots (sold separately).
- Heating only the area beneath the pot means cooking softly without compromise. It uses the exact amount of energy needed to heat the pan - no more, no less!
Extra Large Zone & Bridge Element
- Maximum flexibility in how you use the cooktop.
Slide Touch Controls
- Each cooking zone has its own slide touch control for precise selection of power.
- Aluminum frame stainless steel color - sophisticated and functional! Adds a touch of elegance while protecting the glass edge.
Low Temperature Function
- Low enough to temper chocolate without having to use a double boiler.
- 5 Induction cooking zones
- Bridge zone on the right side
- Elegant ceramic glass surface
- Premium induction technology for unsurpassed performance
- Residual heat and Power on Indicators