36" Professional Gas Rangetop
Not typical of burner power across all burners by brand, each burner on this rangetop by Fulgor Milano has a low simmer level of 950 BTUs, and a powerful 18,000 BTUs for rapid boiling or frying. Each burner also has an integrated dual valve system all while using the same knob control. The burners are under continuous grates, and all materials have a matte finish; from the cast iron grates and burner caps to the seamless one-piece burner bowl.
All Burners (nat. gas):
18,000 BTU - 5,300W to 950 BTU - 275W
All Burners (liq. pro.):
15,000 BTU - 4,400W to 950 BTU - 275W
Amps Rating at 120V/60Hz:
Cable and Plug:
Cut-out Depth (min-max):
24"- 25 1/2"
Dual Flame Burner
- The integrated dual valve system, on all burners, gives access to flame power that can go from searing a steak to perfection to tempering the most delicate chocolate, all while using the same knob control.
- True low simmer function on all burners.
Matte Finish Throughout
- Identical finish throughout the cooking surface, from the cast iron grates and burner caps, to the seamless one-piece burner bowl.
- 3 Heavy Duty, continuous cast iron grates
- All burners provide maximum 18,000 BTUs of power
- Natural Gas or LP convertible
- Electronic Ignition and Re-ignition
Fulgor Milano 600 Series F6GRT366S1 Reviews