The Elkay Difference
They are the leader in stainless steel sinks for many reasons. Beyond beautiful styling and unique features, their sinks are designed, formed, finished and protected with uncompromising quality.
Quality. Integrity. Trust.
These words represent how they do business. They are committed to world class customer service, continuous improvement and employee involvement. In fact, quality is the personal responsibility of each of their employees. And they continually strive to develop and enhance their capabilities through training and education.
Its stainless steel warmed slowly to a soft luxurious glow. That's the effect of Lustertone, an exclusive Elkay finish that brings deep, warm, classic tones to stainless steel.
With this extraordinary line of sinks, you'll never worry about your design lacking luster. Their Lustertone Collection allows your style to bask in their premium stainless steel glow.
304 Stainless Steel
Exposed Surfaces are Hand Blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin Finish
Fully Protected by Heavy Duty Sound Guard Undercoating to Prevent Condensation and Deaden Sound
- Formed of #18 (1.2mm) gauge, type 304(18-8) nickel bearing stainless steel
- LKWS1418SS Work Shelf included
- Coved Corners: 1-3/4" (44mm) vertical and horizontal radius
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a lustrous satin finish
- Underside: Underside of sink is fully protected by heavy duty Sound Guard undercoating to reduce condensation and dampen sound
- Smart Support System: Located 4-1/2" (114mm) from the top of the sink in the large bowl to allow use of the LKWS1418SS Work Shelf
- Small bowl is located on the left
- Drain Opening: 3-1/2" (89mm)
- All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to affix to the underside of any solid surface countertop