The Elkay Story
The Elkay Manufacturing Company began as a vision of Leopold Katz and his son Louis on the North side of Chicago back in 1920. Founded with the goals of manufacturing the highest quality sinks and providing the best service possible, the company began to thrive. As time went by, they set the pace with new products, designs and innovations that continue to lead the industry.
Today, with more than 3,600 employees worldwide, they are the America's #1 selling stainless steel sinks company, as well a name well known for high quality faucets, water coolers and drinking fountains. Available at AJ Madison.
Design and Construction
Minimum Cabinet Size:
Dimensions and Weights
- Perfect Drain: Seamlessly welded stainless steel collar eliminates the gap between a traditional drain and the sink for a sanitary and gap free installation.
- Each sink shipped with one LKPD1 drain kit, or a garbage disposer can be installed on sink bowl for user convenience.
- Coved Corners: 1-3/4" (44mm) vertical and horizontal radius.
- Finish: Exposed surfaces are hand blended to a Lustrous Highlighted Satin finish.
- NOTE: All Elkay undermount sinks are designed to affix to the underside of any solid surface countertop.
- Underside: Fully protected by to reduce condensation and dampen sound.
- Sound Guard Undercoating.
- Drain opening: 3-3/8" (86mm).
- Waste Fitting complies with ASME A112.18.2/CAN/CSA-B125.2.
Elkay Gourmet Perfect Drain Collection ELUHAD211550PD Reviews